Need a compact, high-performance portable audio mixer that can handle your most demanding field mixing assignments? The Sound Devices MixPre-D gives you flexible pro connectivity and great-sounding audio capture in a small, lightweight package. MixPre-D sports two studio-grade mic/line inputs with limiters, highpass filters and switchable phantom power, while a variety of analog and digital outputs covers the gamut of currently popular destination cameras and devices. With its robust feature set and digital capabilities, Sound Devices' MixPre-D will make your life on location a little easier - and give you better audio.
Sound Devices knows what professional production mixers require in a field mixer, and has equipped the MixPre-D accordingly. Production sound can be unruly, and the MixPre-D's "unclippable" input peak limiters ensure usable sound under the most adverse conditions. The Mid-Side mic technique is widely used in broadcast TV and radio production, and the MixPre-D's onboard MS matrix lets you record in stereo with the flexibility of changing the stereo perspective later on. Small but important details such as a slate microphone and tone oscillator mark the MixPre-D as a serious tool for professionals. If you're a pro production mixer, you need one.Sound Devices MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer Features at a Glance
- Transformer-balanced mic/line selectable inputs
- 48-volt or 12-volt phantom power
- "Unclippable" input peak limiters, dual-mono or stereo-linked operation
- Input panning to Left, Center, or Right outputs
- Mid-Side Stereo (MS) matrix with width control and front-panel channel flip
- Return can be used as ch3/ch4 aux-level inputs, selectable pan and level control
- highpass filters, 80Hz or 160Hz
- Slate microphone and tone oscillator
- Balanced AES3 digital outs are provided on XLR
- MixPre-D is a class-compliant USB audio interface with USB audio connectivity for Mac/PC and Linux
- Mic/Line/AES digital selectable outputs; digital SR of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz
- 24-bit, class-compliant USB streaming output for interconnection with Mac OS, Windows, Linux, and select iOS devices; computer audio in MixPre-D headphones
- Dedicated mic-level output on locking TA3 connector for unbalanced camera inputs
- Aux-level output on 1/8" stereo TRS
- Headphone monitoring of program audio or external return audio
- Sunlight-viewable, 16-segment GaN LED output meter with adjustable brightness
- Internal battery-power from two AA batteries
- External power input, 10-18 VDC
- Roadworthy extruded aluminum chassis with metal connectors
Get you mix on with the Sound Devices MixPre-D!
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).