If you need an extremely reliable dedicated recording system that can effortlessly integrate into your MADI or Dante Ethernet production environment, then you've got to check out the Sound Devices 970 multitrack recorder. Loaded with 144 input sources, top-quality digital and analog circuity, and all the sync and clocking options you could ask for, the 970 was clearly designed with serious production applications in mind. In addition to redundant power supplies, you can connect up to four high-speed hard drives to your 970 for redundant or bridged recording, and control it all from a convenient network software application. Keep reading to find out more.Sound Devices 970 Multitrack Recorder at a Glance
- Premium analog and digital circuitry provide amazing sound quality
- Multi-drive recording provides extra storage and security
- Dante and MADI provide high bandwidth connectivity
- Flexible clocking means never worrying about sync issues again
- PowerSafe design prevents AC glitches from killing your takes
At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we get the fact that you don't want to be dazzled by meaningless specs or ratings that only electrical engineers truly understand. If you did, the Sound Devices 970's specification sheet would be all you need to read. No - what you really want to know it this: how does it sound? Simply put, it sounds fantastic. And that's exactly what you'd expect from a company that puts all of the resources other companies squander on developing silly bells and whistles into creating low-noise, fully electronically balanced analog signal paths and ultra-stable top-shelf converters. That's one reason why broadcast and production professionals stake their reputations on Sound Devices gear.Multi-drive recording provides extra storage and security
Connect up to four hard drives at once to your Sound Devices 970 for reliable redundant recording. Behind the 970's front panel LCD, you'll find two 2.5" hard drive bays that accept either solid-state drives or high-speed mechanical drives. You can add an additional pair of hard drives via the rear panel eSATA connections. Multiple recording options allow you to track to multiple drives simultaneously, saving you the time and tedium of post-record copying, or sequentially, which lets you capture hours of high-resolution/high-track-count audio.Dante and MADI provide high-bandwidth connectivity
Beyond its set of high-quality analog I/O, the Sound Devices 970 includes 136 channels of digital connectivity, including 8 channels of AES/EBU, 64 channels of Ethernet-based Dante and another 64 channels on your choice of optical or coaxial MADI. You get up to 64 tracks of recording (32 at 64kHz), and you can easily assign any input to any track. Whether you're taking feeds from a digital console or tracking in a multi-room sound stage, the 970 is ready for any modern production system.Flexible clocking means never worrying about sync issues again
Build your production rig around the Sound Designs 970 or add it to the rig you've already got. Either way, the flexible sync options onboard this multi-track recorder will to the trick. The 970's rock-steady Ambient timecode generator makes it an ideal master clock, but you can also jam sync it to cameras and other external devices. You'll have no trouble syncing your 970 to any common production time code rates or modes, and it supports clock synchronization via word clock, video, MADI, and AES.PowerSafe design prevents AC glitches from killing your takes
Power problems can bring even the most high-tech studios and production houses to their knees, and even redundant power supplies leave some equipment high and dry long enough to cause them to malfunction. That's why Sound Devices designed the 970 multitrack recorder with a 10-second power reserve onboard, in addition to dual power connections so you can connect it to your facility's redundant power system or a battery backup. What's more, in the event of a power failure with no backup in place, the 970's 10-second buffer gives it plenty of time to automatically shut down and save your recording.Sound Devices 970 Multitrack Recorder Features
- 64-Track Dante and MADI audio recorder designed for professional recording applications
- 144 input sources handles extremely large production systems with ease
- Large front-panel LCD makes setup and track organization easy
- Dante Ethernet and MADI (optical or coax) each provide up to 64 channels of I/O
- Fully electronically balanced analog I/O and top-shelf converters provide pristine sound quality
- Simultaneous multi-drive recording (2 internal, 2 external) provides reliability and redundancy
- Rock-steady Ambient timecode generator and various sync I/O allows master or slave clocking
- PowerSafe circuitry provides a 10-second power reserve and automatic safe shutdown in case of power failure
- Dual power supplies via 4-pin XLR accepts 10-27 VDC power
- PIXNET compatibility offers network control over multiple recorders
- RS422 machine control and GPIO allow integration into complex studio systems
- Convenient 2U half-rack format makes rack integration easy
Add ultra-stable multitrack recording to your production rig with a Sound Devices 970!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.