Hit the field with the Sound Devices 552. This high-performance portable audio mixer and recorder is perfect for both basic and complex production setups. There are five microphone preamplifiers onboard, each with its own limiter, highpass filter, and direct output. From there, the three sets of balanced master outputs give you a wide range of connectivity flexibility. If you need to capture audio directly, there's a built-in SD recorder that can record industry-standard WAV files or basic MP3s. For total field freedom, the 552 can be powered by four AA batteries.Sound Devices 552 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder at Glance
- Five preamplifiers with individual limiter and highpass filter
- Records to SD and SDHC media
- Three sets of balanced master outputs
- Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 552 features five transformer-balanced microphone inputs with significant gain and headroom. Each input accepts sources of various types and levels, and each has its own limiter, sweepable highpass filter, and pre- or post-fade direct output.Records to SD and SDHC media
The 552 has an integrated two-track, digital audio recorder that writes industry-standard Broadcast Wave files to SD and SDHC media. A simple joystick controller is used to take command of recording functions. Just push up to begin recording either WAV or MP3 files. Files can be either 24 or 16 bit, with WAV files having sampling rates from 44.1kHz up to 96kHz.Three sets of balanced master outputs
With its three sets of balanced master outputs (plus a number of unbalanced connections), the 552 provides complete connectivity for multi-camera and complex production setups. What's more, a digital output option is available for the XLR master outputs. When selected in the Setup Menu, the master XLR outputs can output four channels of 24-bit (or 16-bit) AES/EBU signals, the source of which is selected in the Setup Menu.Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 552, like all Sound Devices professional audio products, are designed to withstand the physical and environmental extremes of field production. The 552 uses molded, metalized carbon fiber top and bottom chassis panels for increased durability and weight reduction. Additionally, its front panel is gasketed for improved resistance to moisture.Sound Devices 552 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder Features
- 5 high-performance microphone inputs with 2-stage gain control, limiter, variable highpass, and solo monitoring
- Pre- or post-fader direct outputs per input
- Multiple, balanced output connections, including XLR, Hirose 10-pin, and TA3
- AES/EBU output option, 2 connections for 4 channels of digital output, sampling rates up to 96kHz
- Integrated digital recorder with simple control records to SD or SDHC media
- Records 2 tracks of uncompressed Broadcast WAV up to 96kHz sampling, or compressed MP3 files
- Accepts time code input to time-stamp recorded audio files
- Flexible metering modes, including zoom metering for high precision near 0 dBfs
- Voice-confirmation appear in headphones for critical operational information and when navigating Setup Menu
- Lightweight design uses metalized, molded carbon fiber top and bottom panels for durability and strength
- Front panel is gasketed for protection from weather
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or external 10-18 VDC
Hit the field with the flexible 5-channel Sound Devices 552 mixer and SD recorder!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.