Experience stunning Carl Zeiss? quality in a compact mid-range zoom lens. The 4x zoom range of this lens extends from 24mm to 105mm (35mm full equivalent), making it ideal for a wide range of common subject and situations.
The latest advances in optical design technology have made it possible to deliver prized Carl Zeiss contrast and clarity in a high-performance mid-range zoom. Four aspherical elements combine with one ED glass element to bring you breathtaking rendering. One of those aspherical elements is a product of innovative Sony high precision, advanced aspherical lens (AA lens) technology, enabling first-class performance in a diminutive design. You can shoot at the maximum F4 aperture throughout the zoom range, and internal focusing provides smooth, quiet zooming.
Outstanding contrast and resolution at all zoom settings are hallmarks of this premium go-anywhere lens. Advanced aspherical lens (AA lens) technology combines one AA lens element and three normal aspherical elements, reducing lens size and weight without sacrificing image quality. Unique to Carl Zeiss, renowned T* coating on optical surfaces reduces glare and ghosting for natural colour reproduction plus superb definition and clarity.
Unlike budget zooms that stop down at their tele end, maximum aperture remains a constant F4 at all focal lengths. This reduces the need for high ISO settings when zoomed in, and also allows the use of high shutter speeds to freeze fast-moving action. As an extra refinement the circular aperture can achieve beautifully smooth, natural background defocus (bokeh) effects.
SONY Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS E-mount Lens SEL1670Z Highlights
- Shoot like a pro - get professional-quality shots that capture every detail and burst of colour, thanks to this high-performance Carl Zeiss lens
- Kiss glare goodbye - the Zeiss T* anti-reflective lens coating minimises glare and ghosting, so youï¿½ï¿½re free to shoot in crisp, natural colour
- Image stabilisation - SteadyShot automatically compensates for movement, reducing camera shake to keep your image steady even when your hands arenï¿½ï¿½t
- Shed pounds, not pixels - AA lens technology enables the SEL-1670Z to deliver precision and power in a lighter, more compact lens
- No more high ISO settings - shoot at the maximum F4 aperture across the full focal range for stunning, no-noise images ï¿½V without bumping up your ISO
- High performance in low light - get great results in tricky low-light conditions when used with your cameraï¿½ï¿½s Anti-Motion Blur and Handheld Twilight settings
- Get closer to the action - with a 16 to 70mm focal length, youï¿½ï¿½ll be able to pick out every detail at any distance
- Ready for anything - holiday snaps, professional portraits and everything in between - the SEL-1670Z's versatile features make it the perfect lens for any occasion
- Get big results on a small camera - the E-mount lens allows you to bring high resolution, SLR-quality imaging to your compact
- Smooth, responsive AF - the Linear motor driven internal focusing technology provides near silent zooming, so you can shoot movies and stills in style
In The Box
- Sony SEL1670Z Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
|Product Name||Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS|
|35mm equivalent focal length when used with APS-C sensor camera||24-105mm|
|Angle of View, attached to APS-C-format camera; degrees||83ï¿½X-23ï¿½X|
|Min. Focus (shortest distance from image sensor to subject); m||0,35|
|Filter Diameter; mm||55|
|Dimension(Max. Diameter x Length); mm||66.6 x 75|
|Weight( approx.) ; g||308|
|Supplied Accessories||Front lens cap |
Rear lens cap
ALC-SH127 Lens Hood
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.