This compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens is ideal for full-frame E-mount bodies, delivering superb G Lens image quality throughout the zoom range. AA (advanced aspherical) elements, Super ED and ED glass elements, the Sony Nano AR Coating, and a 9-blade circular aperture add up to refined rendering with smooth bokeh where desired. Maximum aperture is a constant F4, and the physical length of the lens does not change when zooming or focusing. Dual linear motors ensure fast, precise focusing. Focus hold, range limiter and other controls are located on the barrel for easy access. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is built in.
SONY FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS Full-frame E-mount Digital Camera Lens SEL70200G Highlights
- Cutting edge optical technologies, including Nano AR Coating and Super ED and ED glass elements, combine to deliver performance befitting the G Lens label with a constant F4 maximum aperture.
- Compact and lightweight for enhanced handling and portability.
- Focus hold button, focus range limiter, and panning mode switch give intermediate and advanced shooters extra control.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization.
- Removable tripod mount, dust and moisture resistant design.
In The Box
- Sony SEL FE 70-200mm Telephoto Lens (SEL70200G)
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Soft Lens Case
|Lens Mount Type :||Sony E-mount (Full Frame)|
|Lens Stabilization :||Optical SteadyShot image stabilization|
|Minimum Focus Distance :||39.3” (W) - 59” (T) 1.0m (W) - 1.5m (T)|
|Lens Groups-Elements :||15 groups, 21 elements|
|Filter Diameter :||72mm|
|Lens Type :||E-mount Full Frame Telephoto Zoom|
|Lens Weight :||29.7 oz. (840 g)|
|Lens Construction :||Dust and moisture resistant|
|Aperture (Max.) :||f/4 (constant)|
|Aperture (Min.) :||f/22|
|Focus-hold Button :||Yes x3|
|Maximum Magnification :||0.13x|
|Focal Length (35mm equivalent) :||70-200 (35mm) 105-300mm (APS-C)|
|Aperture Blade :||9 blades (Circular aperture)|
|Weight (Approx.) :||3-1/4" × 7" (80 x 175mm)|
|Weight(Approx) (Main unit only) :||29.7 oz (840g.)|
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.