Sonnox has won over many a "golden ear" that previously maintained you could "hear digital." Now Sonnox has added the new Oxford Limiter to their list of stellar plug-ins. The good news is, Oxford Limiter is available for native systems! Whether your goal is transparent level control, loudness maximization, or artistic effect, the Oxford Limiter's performance is outstanding.Sonnox Oxford Limiter Native plug-in at a Glance
- Premium-quality look-ahead limiting for accuracy
- Enhance function adds perceived volume and punch
- Comprehensive metering helps avoid damaging reconstruction overloads
- Maximum possible levels without artifacts
- Dithering with selectable noise shaping
Premium-quality look-ahead limiting for accuracy
The Sonnox Oxford Limiter has been developed from decades of professional audio experience to provide a very high degree of quality and facility in program limiting functions. By employing highly accurate logarithmic sidechain processing, along with innovative adaptive timing functionality using look-ahead signal acquisition, the Oxford Limiter provides exemplary performance, whether seeking general transparent level control, program loudness maximization or heavily applied artistic sound effects.
Enhance function adds perceived volume and punch
The Oxford Limiter provides additional processing in the form of its unique Enhance function, which allows unprecedented volume and punch to be applied to your program beyond that available from conventional limiting functions, without incurring the risk of producing either peak sample overloads or reconstructed errors in end-user equipment.
The Sonnox Oxford Limiter features comprehensive metering that displays not only conventional peak sample value, but additionally allows you to monitor the true validity of the program in order to avoid the generation of damaging reconstruction overloads in the target equipment which are often invisible during production (sometimes termed "inter sample peaks").
Maximum possible levels without artifacts
A further function of the Oxford Limiter allows you to dynamically correct for reconstruction overloads in real time, thereby achieving maximum possible modulation levels without the risks of producing illegal signals often associated with compression and limiting.
Dithering with selectable noise shaping
The Sonnox Oxford Limiter's comprehensive dithering functionality with selectable and variable depth noise shaping ensures first class mastering output quality in either 24-bit or 16-bit modes.
- Unique Enhance section - provides sample value limiting and enhances perceived loudness
- Ability to add harmonic distortion, where artistic style requires
- Variable soft knee control
- Attack and Release controls
- Reconstruction Meter shows 'actual' signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature - corrects recon errors without losing overall programme loudness
- 16 and 24 bit dithering with 5 selectable types
- User has control over variable depth noise shaping
- 16 presets - some quite extreme!
- Mac/PC, AAX (Native, HDX) RTAS, VST or AU
Slam your mixes the musical way with the Sonnox Oxford Limiter!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.