There are a number of reasons why the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in has become the EQ of choice for the quality-conscious audio professional, and many of us at AudioBuy.com.au Australia as well. First of all, the Oxford EQ was created by the same team that designed the Sonnox Oxford OXF-R3 console. The Oxford OXF-R3 is considered to be one of the best sounding consoles ever made, which comes as no surprise considering that the designers were the original design team that produced the SSL E series consoles. This team of audio fanatics, whose underlying design philosophy is sound quality first, used the exact algorithms they created for the OXF-R3 console in the Oxford EQ plug-in.Sonnox Oxford EQ Native at a Glance
- On-the-fly calculations for analog response
- Four types of EQ
- Sonnox Oxford EQ types
- De-Cramping is Oxford EQ's prime feature
The concept behind Sonnox's Oxford EQ plug-in is to provide an EQ that does what an analog EQ does and then add in the extra features that only digital technology can provide. Most EQ plug-ins are based on a lookup table. That means when you sweep through the frequencies and gain control, you are actually sweeping through presets. Your settings are determined by the software designer's choices, not yours or the requirements of the music. The Sonnox Oxford EQ does its calculations on the fly using 48-bit double precision calculation. The result is that you get the frequencies you select, not the software designer.Four types of EQ
The Sonnox Oxford EQ also features four different selectable EQ types that cover the EQ styles that are currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. It is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope lowpass and highpass filters are provided.Sonnox Oxford EQ types
- Reciprocal/Symmetrical Q is a linear EQ derived from the SSL E series consoles.
- Oxford Specialty super-narrow Q is for surgical correction of frequencies.
- British EQ is a buzzword of EQs that means the Q reacts along with the boost control for a more musical EQ. As you boost, the Q is tightening, which is what the human ear expects.
- Oxford Specialty Constant Power EQ is most useful for mastering. It features a super-wide Q and provides subtle change over a wide spectrum.
In most EQ plug-ins, if you select a frequency and boost, the graphic display shows an even curve upwards and downwards around the center frequency. Due to the calculations necessary at 1/2 the Nyquist theorem for the downward slope, hi-frequency cramping occurs so that most of the energy is in the upward slope or lower frequencies. This means that while your GUI shows a boost at 14k, you're actually boosting at about 8k due to the cramping in the downward slope. The Sonnox Oxford EQ reshapes the down side of the slope as the inverse of the upward slope so that the high-frequency energy is equal on both sides of the center frequency.
The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analog EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. This plug-in may well provide all the EQ you will ever need.Sonnox Oxford EQ Native Features
- 5-band parametric design
- Selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections
- LF and HF filters providing up to 36dB/Octave slope
- 4 selectable EQ types
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- Support for sample rates up to and including 96kHz
- Fully automatable (including separate automation for A and B settings)
- Includes 6 plugins in total for optimal DSP usage
- Mono and stereo versions of EQ, filters, and EQ and filters
- Mac/PC, AAX Native, RTAS, VST or AU
The classic sound of the OXF-R3 in a plug-in with the Sonnox Oxford EQ!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.