Get rid of troubling noise with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in. This restoration-favorite tool features advanced algorithms for helping you get rid of unwanted, for good. There are separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove sections for an intuitive workflow. And with a effective automatic, freeze, and manual modes, you have a lot of control over just what sort of noise you remove, making sure what's supposed to be there stays there. Previously only available in the first-class Sonnox Restore bundle, the power of DeNoiser is now available solo for RTAS, VST and AU use.Sonnox - a heritage of no-compromise excellence
The Sonnox design team traces its roots back to the development of the legendary Oxford OXF-R3 recording console of the 1990s, which found a home in leading studios worldwide. As audio production shifted towards digital workstations, the OXF-R3 sparked a series of software developments starting with the Oxford EQ and Dynamics plug-ins. In short order, the expanding Oxford Plug-in family garnered a reputation among top engineers for their no-compromise sonic excellence and intuitive user interfaces.Sonnox DeNoiser Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Audio processing and restoration plug-in
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold/reduction controllable in frequency bands using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- Mac/PC, RTAS, VST or AU
Get unwanted noise out of your hair with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.