The X-Desk from Solid State Logic is a 16 channel summing mixer that also acts as the analog audio hub of your studio. It has a clever and impressively flexible input and output scheme on D-Sub connectors that make it a useful tool in a variety of recording studio applications. With multiple monitor outputs and comprehensive monitoring controls, a talkback section, and many other features, the X-Desk acts as an indispensable utility with world-class audio and build quality.
You can use the X-Desk during tracking, taking the feed from microphone preamps, DI boxes, and line-level sources, and sending them to a DAW or recording device while also patching together a cue mix for the artists. The X-Desk can also be used during mix down. You can reassign the cue channels to accept an alternate input, essentially transforming it into a 16 channel summing mixer. The main stereo mix bus features an insert (that can be used for a stereo master bus compressor). There are also inserts on every channel, as well as aux sends and returns.
The idea behind the X-Desk is to bring the audio performance of larger SSL consoles to a compact, portable format. The X-Desk accomplishes this by featuring the same SuperAnalogue DNA found in SSL's acclaimed AWS 900+, Duality, and Matrix consoles. In the event that you require a larger console, several X-Desk units can be cascaded together for a total of 160 channels. It can also cascade with SSL's X-Rack systems.
The X-Desk fits in a standard 19" rack (rack ears included, requires 7 spaces), but it's just as at home on your desk as the centerpiece of your studio. Complete with accurate bar graph metering and smooth 100 mm faders (with pre and post buttons on every channel), the X-Desk ties together the separate elements of your studio, and does so with uncompromising audio circuitry.
- Voltage : International Power Supply 100-240VAC
- SuperAnalogue - audio purity at the highest level
- 8 dual input mono line channels, 16 channel mixdown
- 8 insert send/return channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 mono auxiliary sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback system for artist communication
- Dim & cut buttons
- Independent main and alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing and inserts
- 2 stereo returns with level, pan, and bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-sub channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" rack mount ears included
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.