In applications that require high channel counts, which cannot compromise audio quality, the MX4 offers a flexible and versatile solution. It acts as a large format SSL console for "in the box" workflows. The multi-client software mixer enables you to send separate or duplicate mixes to several DAW audio applications, create individual headphone and monitor mixes, make custom "Mix Minus" feeds to suit different broadcasting situations, etc. You can build custom mixers to suit specific needs with mono, stereo, and 5.1 channels with any routing and bus architecture necessary.
You are provided with "console grade" SSL plug ins that run off of the integrated DSP processor without taxing your host computer. The included SSL Channel EQ is a 4-band parametric EQ with SSL's E and G series console characteristics. The SSL Channel Dynamics is a completely transparent compressor/gate/expander. The SSL Stereo Bus Compressor is none other than the beloved stereo bus compressor from the G Series of consoles. The MX4 also supports all SSL Soundscope DSP format plug ins.
Solid State Logic MX4 PCIe Interface Specs
- 128 channel MADI digital audio interface over fiber optic MADI
- Multi-client SSL software mixer
- DSP powered SSL processing plug-ins
- SSL 'PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline' drivers
- Multi client drivers - multiple audio applications appear in the mixer and access the I/O simultaneously
- Very high channel count, high sample rate recording & playback
- 2 x 64 channel optical MADI ports on half-length PCIe card
- 1 x wordclock connector (software controlled as input or output)
- Near zero latency (4 samples) delivers ideal monitoring environment
- Full Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC) for VST plug-ins, I/O's and external processing/conversion delays
- Combine with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters to create complete audio I/O solutions
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.