Supercardioid Dynamic Mic Tailored for Vocals Great for vocals and speech, the Super 55 Deluxe offers a frequency response tailored just for vocals, along with high gain before feedback, superior off-axis rejection, and a shock-mounted cartridge for reduced handling noise. When you sing into Shure's Super 55 Deluxe, you get the look of the "Elvis mic" and the sound of a professional live vocal microphone made by the industry leaders -- Shure.
Looks Good, Sounds Even Better Housed in a satin chrome-plated die-cast casing and highlighted with pops of blue foam, this sleek-looking vocal mic will find its place on stage, in the studio, or anywhere you need a sweet-looking stand-mounted microphone. Its self-tensioning swivel mount can be tilted 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward for precise audio capture when you're recording in the studio or performing live on stage.
Tight Pickup for Crisp, Clean Vocals The Super 55 Deluxe's frequency response of 60 Hz to 17 kHz is tailor-made for capturing natural vocals and speech, and its supercardioid polar pattern ensures tight pickup from the front of the mic, plus superior off-axis rejection of other sounds coming from the sides and rear. Designed to run quietly, the microphone also sports a shock mounted cartridge for reduced handling noise.
Its rugged die-cast casing will hold up through gig after gig. When not in use, tote the Super 55 Deluxe in its included zippered storage bag.
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone Features
- Stand-mounted dynamic vocal microphone
- Signature chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response of 60 Hz to 17 kHz for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Comes with a zippered storage bag
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.