Shure SRH1440 Open-back Headphones at a Glance
- Open-back design for distortion-free audio
- Wide frequency response
- Smart accessory package
Because they're designed for critical listening, the Shure SRH1440s utilize an open-back design. Closed-back designs isolate sound better, preventing leakage from your phones into a live mic for example, but can subtly distort audio particularly in the lower frequencies. It may not sound obvious, but it reduces your ability to listen critically. The SRH1440s are intended for listening, not recording, so the open-back design means you'll only be listening to the sound of your mix, not the sound of your headphones.
Wide frequency response
The Shure SRH1440s sport an incredibly wide, 15Hz-27kHz frequency response. That's suitable for reproducing every detail of your music, for anything from hard-hitting electronica to the most dynamic, high-resolution classical recordings. And the impressively flat response ensures that you're hearing your music uncolored.
Smart accessory package
You get a storage case, a replacement set of velour earpads, a replacement cable, and a threaded adapter with your Shure SRH1440 open-back headphones. It's a smart set of extras that any working professional would want with a set of pro-headphones.
Shure SRH1440 Open-back Headphones Features
- Critical-listening headphones with a wide frequency response and exceptional accuracy
- 40mm neodymium drivers sound well-defined
- Open-back design provides a wide, natural stereo image with an increased depth of field
- Low-noise performance from the oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar-reinforced jacket
- Fully adjustable steel headband is comfortable yet durable
- Comfortable velour earpads are replaceable to ensure years of headphone use
- Individually tested and serialized by Shure
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.