Shure KSM44A Mic Features - Dual 1-inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24-karat gold-layered, low mass, Mylar diaphragms provide superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion; minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions
- Full-range frequency response (20 Hz - 20 KHz) for an extremely accurate reproduction of voice and instruments
- Extremely low self noise (7 dBA) for critical studio vocal recording
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling high input SPL sound sources
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter virtually eliminates unwanted background noise
- Durable zinc die-cast housing and hardened low carbon steel grille to protect cartridge from accidental drops
- Uniform polar response provides natural off-axis response for critical recording
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille to guard against wind and breath noise
- Internal shock mount to reduce unwanted handling and stand noise
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
The KSM44 also offers great flexibility in a variety of recording applications, working well on acoustic and amplified instruments, as its capacity for managing high SPLs accommodates loud sound sources such as drums and guitar amplifiers.
Shure KSM44 Common Applications The KSM44/SL is designed as a premium vocal microphone for studio recording. Microphone use, however, is a matter of personal taste. Here is a non-exhaustive list of common applications:
- Vocals -- solo, background, voiceover
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral Room ambiance -- guitar amplifier or drums
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.