Shure's Beta 91A sports an updated microphone capsule with an integrated preamplifier and handy XLR connection, with a versatile frequency response specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. Even at high SPLs, the mic will deliver superior sound quality wherever you need it -- it handles a max SPL of 151 dB!
Low-End Punch Get bassy! Designed to capture the strength and punch of kick drums and traditional low-frequency applications, the Beta 91A is a half-cardioid boundary condenser microphone, offering the most gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound possible. In other words, the mic captures anything right in front of it while rejecting sounds from all sides except the front. When you place the Beta 91A in front of your kick drum, the kick comes through loud and clear, without being muddied by other ambient sounds from the room.
Customize Your Sound to Suit the Application Its frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz gives you a wide dynamic range to work with, even in high-SPL environments, while a convenient two-position Frequency Contour switch makes it easy to get the perfect level of attack and clarity for the application at hand. Flip the switch to the Flat Response setting for a more natural sound, or kick it into the Low-Mid scoop setting to get a stronger punch with additional high-frequency attack.
Designed for Easy Setup In a slim, low-profile design, the Shure Beta 91A sports an integrated preamp and XLR connector, so you can set it and forget it on stage or in the studio. No external mounting or accessories or required -- just plug it in and enjoy nothing but high-quality sound. When not in use, keep the mic in its included zippered pouch.
Shure Beta 91A Half-Cardioid Boundary Condenser Microphone Features
- Half-cardioid boundary electret condenser microphone
- Ideal for capturing kick drums and other low-frequency instruments
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface) provides max gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low-profile design minimizes stage clutter
- Integrated preamplifier and XLR connector for faster setup
- Frequency response tailored for kick-drum/low-frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high-SPL environments
- 2-Position Frequency Contour Switch lets you customize your level of attack and clarity
- Flat Response setting offers a natural sound in most applications
- "Low-Mid scoop" setting provides a strong low-frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories
- For easy setup, it has a 3-pin, male, balanced XLR connector
- Ships with a zippered pouch for storage and transport
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.