Tailor-Made for Kick Drums and Bass Your kick drums and bass instruments will thank you when you introduce Shure's Beta 52A to your setup. A frequency response of 20 Hz to 10 kHz allows the high-output dynamic microphone to convey the true punch and attack of kicks and bass instruments, while its supercardioid pattern ensures that you hear exactly what's placed in front of the mic, and nothing else. High gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound are just a couple of the highlights you'll get to know when you work with a supercardioid microphone like the Beta 52A.
Simple Live Sound Setup With Shure's Beta 52A, setup happens in a matter of seconds. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector makes installation a breeze, especially when placing the mic inside a kick drum or in another difficult to reach space. The mic performs as it should no matter what, thanks to a hardened steel mesh grille that protects sensitive internal circuitry from all the wear and tear that comes with touring and gigging.
Reliable Performance The Beta 52A's innovative stand adapter keeps the microphone in place so that during a live show, you can play as aggressively as you want without having to worry about screwing up your tech's perfect positioning. The stand adapter works in concert with a pneumatic shock mount system to keep the mic fully functional even when it's subjected to sharp blows, vibrations, and other unwanted noises or assaults.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum and Bass Microphone Features
- Dynamic (moving coil) kick drum and bass microphone
- Frequency response of 20 Hz to 10 kHz shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy setup, especially inside a kick drum
- High 174 dB SPL handling for optimal performance in demanding situations
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- 3-pin male XLR connector
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.