Tailor-Made for Kick Drums and Bass Your kick drums and bass instruments will thank you when you introduce Shure's Beta 52A to your setup. A frequency response of 20 Hz to 10 kHz allows the high-output dynamic microphone to convey the true punch and attack of kicks and bass instruments, while its supercardioid pattern ensures that you hear exactly what's placed in front of the mic, and nothing else. High gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound are just a couple of the highlights you'll get to know when you work with a supercardioid microphone like the Beta 52A.
Simple Live Sound Setup With Shure's Beta 52A, setup happens in a matter of seconds. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector makes installation a breeze, especially when placing the mic inside a kick drum or in another difficult to reach space. The mic performs as it should no matter what, thanks to a hardened steel mesh grille that protects sensitive internal circuitry from all the wear and tear that comes with touring and gigging.
Reliable Performance The Beta 52A's innovative stand adapter keeps the microphone in place so that during a live show, you can play as aggressively as you want without having to worry about screwing up your tech's perfect positioning. The stand adapter works in concert with a pneumatic shock mount system to keep the mic fully functional even when it's subjected to sharp blows, vibrations, and other unwanted noises or assaults.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum and Bass Microphone Features
- Dynamic (moving coil) kick drum and bass microphone
- Frequency response of 20 Hz to 10 kHz shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy setup, especially inside a kick drum
- High 174 dB SPL handling for optimal performance in demanding situations
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- 3-pin male XLR connector
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).