PXC 250s are everything you'd expect from pair of Sennheiser headphones. Not only do PXC 250s live up to Sennheiser's supurb build quality, but they're prime examples of the company's excellence in audio standards. A pair of Duofol diaphragms drive the mid- and higher-frequency ranges, and the PXC 250's punchy bass response comes from its bass tubes. Sennheiser even includes a full accessory kit with each pair of PXC 250 headphones. They come with adapters to convert their 1/8" connecter to the standard 1/4" used by most professional audio gear and the split-mono 1/8" jacks found on airplanes, and you also get a soft belt pouch with an extra pocket.
Sennheiser PXC 250 Closed Stereo Headphones with NoiseGard Active Noise Compensation Features at a Glance
- Dynamic stereo mini headphones
- Fold and flip compact design that locks in open and closed positions
- Soft belt pouch with extra pocket (185mm x 105mm x 40mm) included
- 1.8m Kevlar-reinforced OFC copper cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) jack plug
- Includes 1/4" stereo and 1/8" (3.5mm) double mono for airline audio
- Ideal for environments with consistent noise
- Switchable NoiseGard active noise compensation attenuates frequencies below 1,000Hz by up to -15dB
- Duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing for high-resolution sound
- Bass tube for powerful, punchy bass
- Lightweight — only 65 g without cable
- NoiseGard requires two AAA batteries for operation
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.