Intuitive and Informative Design The Sennheiser ew165G3 is extremely user-friendly, putting all of its controls in the front-facing LCD screen. Here you can monitor frequency usage, dynamics, and battery levels from moment to moment. The microphone transmitter has an embedded LCD too, so vocalists can also monitor battery.
Onboard Tools For Efficient Soundchecks The Integrated EQ and a Soundcheck Mode allow you to adjust and check the audio and RF signal at any time during your setup.
Switchable Module Design The handheld microphone transmitter has exchangeable modules that can be switched out and replaced in a matter of seconds. The module compartment will allow you to insert modules from any other microphone in the Evolution series, giving you a great deal of freedom in crafting your sound within a single system. The transmitter also has directly accessible recharging ports, for connection with the optional Sennheiser BA 2015 Accupack.
Expanded Frequency Bank For Maximum Versatility The enhanced frequency bank system has up to 12 compatible frequencies, making it versatile to wherever you're performing. A pilot tone squelch is handy when you want to eliminate RF interference when the transmitter is turned off.
Sennheiser ew165G3 Evolution G3 100 Series UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone Features
- Sturdy metal housing on both transmitter and receiver
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch
- Automatic frequency scan feature
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless infrared synchronization of transmitters
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for battery re-charging with BA 2015 Accupack directly on the transmitter
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.