The Sennheiser EW 172 G3-A wireless instrument system brings wireless freedom to your guitar rig! Using a combination of a compact bodypack transmitter and a very reliable rackmountable receiver, the EW 172 G3-A system makes it easy to "plug in" without the hassle of onstage cable tangles. Thiis system provides easy setup a wide AF frequency response for clear, natural sound; you can even choose a "virtual cable length" to get the response you prefer. A built-in EQ and tuner add to this system's convenience, and bass players will love the extended frequency response. Free your yourself to play your best with the EW 172 G3-A system!
Sennheiser EW 172 G3-A Wireless Instrument System
- A transmitter made to perform with you
- You can rely on this receiver
- Great sound from a wireless package
A transmitter made to perform with you
Sennheiser has packed many useful features into the lightweight SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter. The SK 100 G3 has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. As features alone are no substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25Hz-18kHz for incredibly clear sound.
You can rely on this receiver
The rugged EM 100 G3 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. A sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. Twenty frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each — plus a user-programmable bank — mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Great sound from a wireless package
The system's new cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable would provide. Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner right on the display. A built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response; it starts at a thundering 25Hz, which will especially please players with 5-string bass guitars. Sennheiser included all the accessories you need, including a power supply unit, an instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, and AA batteries.
Sennheiser EW 172 G3-A Wireless Instrument System Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- A Band (516-558MHz)
- Includes power supply unit, instrument cable, two antennas, two stacking elements, two AA batteries, and instructions
The Sennheiser EW 172 G3-A wireless instrument system gives you great guitar and bass sound without the cable tangles!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.