Seagull's S6 Cedar Slim QI acoustic guitar offers smooth playability and great tone at an exceptional value. Its pressure tested solid cedar top and laminated wild cherry back and sides give you a warm, fat tone. Seagull's modified dreadnought body shape harnesses unwanted boominess and gives you a full-range tone that's great for all styles of music. The integrated set neck and compound curved top offer increased tuning stability, resonance, and projection. The S6 Cedar Slim QI also features a slimmer 1.72" nut width that feels more like a traditional acoustic. Seagull also loaded this guitar with Quantum I electronics for great tone when you need to plug in. Long known as a great value in the guitar world, the Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI acoustic is an affordable guitar with great features! Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every S6 Cedar Slim QI's top is pressure tested for rigidity and stiffness to ensure maximum harmonic vibration. The unique compound-curved top adds structural integrity to the guitar and allows for thinner bracing. Take it from the AudioBuy.com.au Australia crew - the Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the S6 Cedar Slim QI's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the S6 Cedar Slim QI's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
For over 25 years, Seagull guitars have been handcrafted in the small village of La Patrie in eastern Quebec. About half of the population works creating these exquisite guitars. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Cedar Slim QI models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are also harvested from Canadian forests. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI and experience the difference.
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Seagull Original series acoustics represent outstanding craftsmanship at a great value
- Pressure tested solid cedar top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Laminated wild cherry back and sides deliver a detailed tone between warm mahogany and bright maple
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Silver Leaf maple integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Quantum I electronics deliver great plugged-in tone via an undersaddle pickup
- Thin, custom polish finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- Handcrafted in Canada
Grab a guitar that was designed and made to play with the Seagull S6 Cedar Slim QI!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.