ORTF is a mic technique that proves very handy when recording in stereo. Schoeps makes it easy for even inexperienced recordists to capture you good stereo recording with the MSTC 64 U. With a pair of MK 4 cardioid capsules fixed in an ORTF pattern, the MSTC 64 U is prime for hanging out over a drum kit or for stereo recording on the go (the MSTC 64 U can be powered by as little as 12V of power - great for mobile recording rigs that are often battery powered!).
Schoeps microphones are among the most respected in the industry. Since 1948, Schoeps microphones have benefitted from innovative German engineering and an ongoing quest for transparency. Their unique designs and impeccable audio characteristics have earned Schoeps microphones a loyal following in classical music and audio for TV and film. With Schoeps microphones, any studio can bolster their microphone locker, adding mics that are not only sonically excellent but steeped in a rich history. When it's time to upgrade your rig, don't settle for microphones that fall short. Reach for Schoeps.Schoeps MSTC 64 U Microphone Capsule Features at a Glance
- Directional pattern: cardioid (2 x MK 4 capsules)
- Recording angle: 95 degrees
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR) 24dB:
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 79dB-A
- Maximum SPL: 132dB-SPL
- Maximum output voltage: 1 V
- Output impedance 35 ohms
- Minimum recommended load impedance: 600 ohms
- Powering: 12V +/- 1 V or 48V +/- 4V phantom power needed
Schoeps Mikrophone - Among the finest makes being made since 1948!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.