The swamp ash body combines with a maple neck and bolt-on construction for a fresh yet classic look and a punchy, full sound. EMG J and EMG P pickups and a 2-band active EQ provide huge versatility to dial in your sound.
Schecter Model T Session Electric Bass Features
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Bolt-on Neck Construction
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq Nut
- Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series Tuners
- EMG P and J Pickups
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks, Side Dot Markers
- Scale: 34 inches (863mm)
- Frets: 22 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 inches (305mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: at 1st Fret.826 inch (21mm)/ at 12th Fret.905 inch (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653 inches (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32 inch (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J
- Neck Pickup: EMG P
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.