The Schecter Hellcat VI features a 30” scale-length bolt-on maple neck and three Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups
The updated Hellcat VI from Schecter Guitar Research is an inspiring game-changing tool for the adventurous musician, regardless of musical genre. The strings on the Hellcat VI are tuned like a guitar, but down to the same octave as a bass, empowering the player with sonic choices that aren’t possible on ordinary guitars or basses. The 30” scale-length bolt-on maple neck is reinforced with carbon fiber rods to provide unerring stability, and then topped with a silky-smooth 22-fret Pau Ferro fretboard.
The comfort-contoured swamp ash body provides classic good-looks and quick tonal response with a tightened low-end and crystalline high-end, to create a perfectly-balanced tonal foundation for the low-frequency voice of the instrument. A TonePros locking bridge system, GraphTech nut, and three Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups provide the robust, full sound of a humbucker in a single-coil format, with coil-split slider switches for each pickup, and a passive variable treble/bass cut control. Available in show-stopping ultra-thin Ivory Pearl and 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl finishes.
- Swamp Ash body, Ivory Pearl and 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck, 30" scale length
- 3 Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups - 3 Slide switches for pickup activation
- TonePros locking bridge system, GraphTech nut, Grover tuners
Bring the classic Baritone sound of the '60s to the modern day with the Hellcat VI. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C custom
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish:
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Middle: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom single-coil
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 3 on/off slider switches
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros AVR2
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).