Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series chassis is a 10-space, steel rack enclosure that sports XLR and TRS I/O for compatibility with any studio setup. To ensure your modules are properly powered, the R10 has 200% of the required current, so you’ll never be underpowered. It also has a built-in LED display to show current consumption, and a double-shielded internal power supply that won’t add any interference or unwanted noise to your signal. Rupert Neve is an audio legend. So you know when he designs a 500 Series chassis, it's top-shelf, all the way. Give your 500 Series modules the pampering they deserve with the Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series rack.Genius in the details
With the Rupert Neve Designs RND R10, there's genius in the details. The R10's double-shielded internal power supply was meticulously designed to avoid magnetic induction in any of its module slots. The power supply is a switching-mode type, and great care was taken to ensure that the frequencies are considerably outside the audible band. There's an internal jumper configuration that makes it easy to link slots in pairs. It's even fitted with variable-position screw holes that slide to accommodate modules that are slightly out-of-spec, which makes the insertion of modules quick and easy. Trust AudioBuy: when it comes to 500 Series racks, the RND R10 is as good as it gets.Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series Rack Features
- Supplies more than 2,400ma internal power (200% of VPI-spec required current) to handle any module
- Double-shielded internal power supply designed to avoid magnetic induction in module slots
- LED current consumption meter monitors what your modules are using
- Variable-position screw holes make for quick and easy module insertion
- Switching-mode PSU with frequencies considerably outside audible band
- Onboard linking for stereo operation using two modules such as compressors
- XLR and TRS I/O for custom channel strip flexibility
|10 x XLR in, 10 x 1/4" TRS in, 10 x XLR out, 10 x 1/4" TRS out|
|Internal power supply supports all 10 modules|
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.