Serious drummer? Roland designed the TD-25 Drum Sound Module for you. Easy to operate and loaded with an impressive professional sound set, the module's advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine gives you the expressiveness of Roland's flagship V-Drums along with fluid playability. With the TD-25's streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and curate personalized kits ideally suited to your musical genres and playing technique. The TD-25 also has powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio recorder, metronome, coaching functionality, and more. The state of the art in electronic drums keeps pushing forward, and - take it from AudioBuy.com.au Australia - the Roland TD-25 is on the cutting edge.
Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module
- Professional sounds, amazing expressiveness
- Dial up kits, customize, and start grooving
- Play along with tracks and record your performances
Professional sounds, amazing expressiveness
The TD-25 delivers a fabulous drumming experience, courtesy of Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the company's flagship TD-30. Going way beyond typical e-drum brains, the TD-25 responds to your playing just like actual acoustic drums. From snare drum rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes to dynamic cymbal swells and powerful crashes, the TD-25 captures every nuance of your performance. And for the ultimate in natural playing feel, the TD-25 offers positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also works with Roland's VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic hi-hat techniques.
Dial up kits, customize, and start grooving
With its delightfully easy-to-use interface, the Roland TD-25 lets you get up and grooving immediately. Even with sticks in your hands, the large center dial lets you quickly select your kit based on musical genres such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and more. Choose a style, then press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. With the TD-25, it's incredibly easy to customize sounds to your playing techniques or a particular musical style. Simply hit a pad to pull up the sound assigned to it, and then tweak the panel knobs to adjust tuning, muffling, or relative volume. The TD-25 gives you shortcuts to speed up tom editing, letting you assign sounds and change muffling and tuning for all toms simultaneously. Your edits are saved automatically, eliminating extra steps. Of course, if you decide you don't like your recent tweaks, it's easy to undo them and return the kit to its state when you first selected it.
Play along with tracks and record your performances
Want to play along with a track? Load a USB memory stick with WAV/MP3 files and start jamming. In addition to its regular playback mode, the Roland TD-25 lets you loop sections you want to work on, or slow down the playback to nail more difficult passages. You can even plug your smartphone into the audio input and play along with songs from your music library or the web. You can also record your drumming - including the music playback - as audio files to a USB memory stick. This is an excellent way to assess your playing and share your drumming with producers or other musicians. The TD-25 is fitted with a USB host port as well, which gives you a convenient way to record MIDI data and high-quality audio directly to your DAW.
Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module Features
- Dynamic, expressive playability and quick customization
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio on a USB stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard coaching functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
Get serious about your e-drumming with the Roland TD-25 Module!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.