The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module, tabletop synth, or 19” rackmount unit. The SYSTEM-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. And it can be played from any standard MIDI keyboard or receive MIDI messages from your DAW - just like you’d expect.
But the SYSTEM-1m goes way beyond standard synthesizer modules. With fully-lit, color coded patch points, you can experiment with reconfiguring its architecture and easily connect to a wide world of available synthesizer modules. In addition to functioning as a rackmount or tabletop unit, the SYSTEM-1m can be mounted in a standard Eurorack case and can be powered via integrated case power with the included adapter cable. Its versatile synth architecture integrates beautifully with existing modular setups - or it can be the heart of a burgeoning modular synthesizer rig.
PLUG-OUT synthesizers use Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior technology to perfectly replicate some of their most revered classics. They work like regular VST or AU compatible plugins in a DAW, with the SYSTEM-1m’s array of high-resolution knobs and sliders creating an elegant, one-to-one control surface that works seamlessly. But you can also load PLUG-OUT synths directly into the SYSTEM-1m and switch between the internal synthesizer architecture and one of a growing number of PLUG-OUT Roland classics, like the SH-101, SH-2 and PROMARS - with no computer required!
In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument, the SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. The SYSTEM-1m’s CV/Gate connections combined with its ability to load classic Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.
Roland SYSTEM-1m Plug-Out Synthesizer Features
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19” rack compatible using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables
Roland SYSTEM-1m Plug-Out Synthesizer Specs
- Number of Presets 8
- Series SYSTEM-1m
- Polyphony 4 voices (SYSTEM-1m Mode)
- Model Plug-Out Synthesizer
- MIDI I/O IN/OUT
- Digital Outputs 2
- Weight 2 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions 16-13/16"W x 5-1/8"D x 2-13/16"H
- Synthesizer Format Rackmount
- Sound Engine Type Oscillator / Waveform: SAW, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, SAW 2, SQUARE 2, TRIANGLE 2
- Number of Effects 4 (Crusher Reverb, Delay, Delay Time)
- Arpeggiator No
- USB Yes
- Digital Inputs 2
- Audio Output Types PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (Rear), OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: Miniature phone type (Front), LFO OUT, OSC 1 SYNC OUT, OSC 2, MIX OUT, FILTER ENV OUT, AMP ENV OUT
- Digital Input Type USB
- Digital Output Type USB
- Audio Outputs 12
- Sampling No
- Audio Playback No
- MIDI Sequencer No
- Audio Inputs N/A
- Audio Input Types EXT IN
- Controller Types VOLUME knob, TEMPO knob, TEMPO SYNC button, LEGATO button, MONO/UNISON/POLY button, PITCH knob, SELECT knob, WRITE button, MEMORY display, Power Switch (Rear)
- CV Jacks (Control Voltage) Yes
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.