The RSS S-4000 System digital snake solves two age-old problems of live sound and fixed installations at once: it allows you to transfer 40 channels of high-quality audio over an extremely long distance on a single lightweight cable. That means that with an S-4000 System, you don't have signal degradation issues over long cable runs and cable "pull-through" in fixed installations is a snap. As an added bonus, you can easily expand your setup with the Modular design for flexible configuration options of the RSS S-4000 System. The main components of the RSS S-4000 System digital snake are: S-4000S 40-cH I/O Modular Rack; S-4000H 32 x 8 FOH Unit; and the S-4000R Remote Controller.
S-4000H 32 x 8 FOH Unit The S-4000H is the front-of-house (FOH) connection interface for the S-4000 System. As such, its I/O configuration is the opposite of the S-4000S-8 audio inputs and 32 audio outputs. As it name suggests, the S-4000H FOH Unit's main application is near the FOH mixing console. However, the S-4000H can be used anywhere you need to receive stage audio from the S-4000S-at a monitor console, a multi-channel recording device, a broadcast feed, etc. Additionally, multiple S-4000H units can be used for split destinations when connected to the system via an Ethernet switching hub. The S-4000H's audio I/O is provided on standard DB-25 connectors. Each connector supports eight channels of audio. One input connector provides eight channels of balanced line level audio. Each input channel is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter. The S-4000H's four output connectors-provide eight channels of balanced line level audio per connector. Each output channel is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz D/A converter. By providing audio on DB-25 connectors, breakout cables can be easily connected for a quick and clean setup.RSS S-4000 System 32 x 8 Features
- 40 channels of 24bit 96kHz audio over one Cat 5e cable
- 80 channels over two Cat 5e cables.
- Unlimited, lossless input splits using standard, inexpensive Ethernet hardware.
- New, precision designed VM-50 preamps with superb headroom and audio characteristics.
- Remote control for the smooth, zipper-free control of preamp gain, individual phantom power, and -20db pad.
- Free Mac/PC software for additional control via RS-232
- Preset memories of preamp settings for fast setup and stage changes
- Redundant Cat 5e port for main audio cable redundancy
- Redundant power supply option for complete system reliability
- Very low protocol latency @ 375 microseconds
- Total System latency typically 1 millisecond
- Modular design for flexible configuration options and future expandability
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).