Record anywhere with your Roland Rubix 24 USB audio interface, and get excellent sound. This mobile-ready, 2-in/4-out audio interface features a pair of low-noise preamps under a shielded metal chassis, providing you with superior sound quality from the start. It can run on USB bus power, and thanks to its tough metal body, you can simply toss your Rubix 24 into your laptop bag and hit the road. Alternatively, you can connect this fully class-compliant interface to your iPad. Other highlights include onboard dynamics processing hardware, a universal DI-style ground lift, MIDI I/O, switchable headphone monitor sources, and loopback recording. All told, the Rubix 24 is one of the most complete USB interfaces AudioBuy has seen.Low-noise performance from the ground up
When it comes to fighting noise, the Rubix 24 starts off with a pair of microphone preamps that go hand in hand with its extensively shielded construction. These passive noise-reduction methods work great in most cases, but sometimes bad power can ruin your day. Roland addressed this issue by outfitting the Rubix 24 with a system-wide ground-lift switch, so you can cut off any hum coming from the power supply. That's something AudioBuy recording engineers have rarely, if ever, seen on an audio interface, and it's extremely useful for recording live sound.Onboard dynamics save time and your tracks
Ask any seasoned engineer/producer, and they'll tell you that getting the best possible sound on the way in will save you hours of editing when it's time to mix. One of the easiest ways to improve your incoming audio is by adding a touch of compression on the front side to keep your levels smooth. That usually requires outboard compressors to pull off, but Roland equipped the Rubix 24 with a pair of 3-mode compressor/limiter circuits. These circuits include two gentle compression modes plus a more aggressive limiter, which you'll appreciate if you record live and have to worry about sudden spikes clipping your levels and ruining your tracks.Cool bonus features offer added versatility
Between its class-compliant USB, robust design, and low-noise performance options, it's clear that Roland intended for the Rubix 24 to be a great mobile audio interface, but it has some tricks up its sleeve that also make it a wonderful start or addition to your home studio. First off, it comes with Ableton Live Lite, which is both a solid DAW and a powerful songwriting tool. MIDI I/O also adds compatibility with keyboards, controllers, and other devices. Selectable headphone output sources let you create a separate monitor mix for recording, which is a real bonus if you collaborate with other artists. Finally, there's loopback recording, which lets you record output sources from your computer. That's particularly handy for podcasting and similar applications.Roland Rubix 24 USB Audio Interface Features
- Versatile USB recording interface that's perfect for live and studio use
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio
- 2 low-noise inputs accept mic-, line-, and instrument-level sources
- Shielded metal chassis and universal ground-lift switch help prevent noise
- Onboard compressor/limiters smooth out your sound and protect against clipping
- Selectable headphone channel assignment lets you set up an independent monitor mix
- Loopback recording captures your output — an essential feature for podcasting
- MIDI I/O connects keyboards, control surfaces, and other MIDI-equipped gear
- Class-compliant USB supports Mac and Windows PCs as well as iOS devices
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW recording software (Mac/Windows)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).