Maximize your stage performance with the Roland RD-800 Stage Piano. Created using Roland's SuperNATURAL piano sounds, the 88-key RD-800 has a wide selection of acoustic piano voicings (five piano types with 34 variations) so you can find that perfect sound for any gig. The results are nothing short of amazing! A large LCD screen and new LED rotary knobs and buttons lets you easily see your setting in any lighting situation. The Roland RD-800 also sports Roland's famed PHA-4 keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel. Add to that over 1,000 additional tones and you have everything you need for any gig.Roland RD-800 Stage Piano at a Glance
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine delivers ultra-realistic acoustic piano sound
- Realism that extends beyond sound
- This stage piano was made to be played live
The RD-800's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine combines Roland's award-winning V-Piano technology with an extraordinary 88-key stereo multi-sampling core. Through extensive analysis of the sonic characteristics of world-class concert pianos, Roland has painstakingly reproduced the tonal colors and expressiveness of a fine acoustic grand piano. You actually get five acoustic piano settings with a total of 34 variations. From the natural note decay to seamless tonal color changes to the authentic key range behavior, Roland has nailed it. Short of sitting down at a real grand piano, you won't get a more natural sound than what the RD-800 has to offer.Realism that extends beyond sound
The RD-800 features Roland's PHA-4 keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, possibly the truest-feeling grand piano-style keybed out there. The keys are designed to absorb moisture, ensuring a secure, slip-proof feel, even in the hottest stage environments where sweaty hands can spell disaster. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia we know that keyboard feel is important, and the RD-800 gives you an amazing playing experience and feel that's as authentic as you can get. And thanks to the RD-800's simple and intuitive layout, not only do your keys stay at your fingertips, so do your favorite piano sounds. When you step up to a Roland RD-800, prepare for a stage piano playing experience like no other!This stage piano was made to be played live
Every aspect of the Roland RD-800 Stage Piano was designed for live use. The amazing patches and sound sets let you take on even the most demanding gigs with ease. A large color LCD lets you instantly see what sounds you have set. Illuminated knobs and buttons are visible in any lighting situation so you can always see your settings. The tremolo, amp simulator, FX, and EQ/delay sections have dedicated controls so you can tweak them on the fly. The entire layout of the RD-800 is intuitive and easy to use.Roland RD-800 88-key Stage Piano Features
- 88-key stereo piano
- SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers the best tones possible
- Color LCD screen for easy visibility in low-light situations
- Utilizes Roland's flagship PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- 5 SuperNATURAL grand-piano types with 34 variations
- 5 SuperNATURAL electric piano types with 56 variations
- Over 1,100 sounds built-in including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, modern synths, vintage keyboards, and more
- Instant access to standard piano and EP sounds via One Touch Piano buttons
- Extensive multi-effects processing options
- Storage for 200 Live Sets (combinations of layers, zones, effects, and various tone parameters)
The Roland RD-800 lets you take the stage with incredible SuperNATURAL sounds and ultra-realistic piano feel!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.