Roland's R-88 combination recorder/mixer/audio interface is any mobile media production profession's dream-come-true. Made for field work, this 10-in/8-out workhorse runs on AC, 4-pin external batteries, or a rechargeable Ni-MH battery, or standard AAs. In all, the R-88 gives you eight balanced XLR inputs and outputs plus AES/EBU digital I/O and a host of other useful options. Whether you're shooting DSLR video in the field or running sound reinforcement in a conference hall, the Roland R-88 is your key to success.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface at a Glance
- A smart field recorder you can use with any media rig
- Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
- Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
When it comes to location recording for video work, the Roland R-88 gives you all of the mobile media production tools you need to make every shoot run smoothly. It lets you record audio feeds from up to eight microphones - and even a couple of digital sources - in full 24-bit/96Hz linear PCM format - all onto inexpensive SD Card media. At the same time, you can pass a stereo audio feed back to your camera for a high-quality reference mix. What's more, the R-88 even supports SMPTE I/O, making video sync painless.Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
From boardrooms to live bands, the mixing capability Roland built into the R-88 lets you do more with less gear. A full set of hands-on controls, plus a intuitive touch panel display make setup easy. There's a DSP-based 3-band EQ on each channel and eight discrete XLR outputs on the R-88 for sound reinforcement and monitoring.Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
Next time you want to record audio straight into a DAW with your laptop-based studio, don't worry about lugging around your studio interface and a bunch of extension cables - just hook up your Roland R-88 field recorder and you're good to go. Thanks to the R-88's USB audio interface capabilities, the same device you use to capture audio in the field can easily act as your go-to studio recorder... even if your "studio" happen to be in the middle of a field. And when you tap into the R-88's awesome Mid-Side decoding, you can pull off some mighty advanced post-production tricks as well.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface Features
- An amazing tool for media production in the field or in the studio
- 10-channel field recorder capable of recording 10 tracks (8 channels + stereo mix) of 24-bit/96kHz or 4 tracks at 24-bit/192kHz linear PCM audio
- 8 x XLR inputs with individually switchable phantom power accommodate line and mic-level sources
- 2-channel AES/EBU digital I/O onboard
- 8-channel mixer features 3-band EQ on each channel and Mid-Side microphone decoding
- Acts as a 10-in/8-out audio interface when connected via USB 2.0
- Touch panel display provides easy navigation
- SMPTE timecode I/O and other supported timecode modes add built-in video sync capabilities
- Embeds BWF or iXML metadata in audio
- Runs on 4 supported power sources: AC, 4-pin XLR-type external batteries, Ni-MH battery, or 8 x AA batteries
Capture multi-track audio anywhere, with a Roland R-88!
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).