Roland's R-88 combination recorder/mixer/audio interface is any mobile media production profession's dream-come-true. Made for field work, this 10-in/8-out workhorse runs on AC, 4-pin external batteries, or a rechargeable Ni-MH battery, or standard AAs. In all, the R-88 gives you eight balanced XLR inputs and outputs plus AES/EBU digital I/O and a host of other useful options. Whether you're shooting DSLR video in the field or running sound reinforcement in a conference hall, the Roland R-88 is your key to success.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface at a Glance
- A smart field recorder you can use with any media rig
- Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
- Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
When it comes to location recording for video work, the Roland R-88 gives you all of the mobile media production tools you need to make every shoot run smoothly. It lets you record audio feeds from up to eight microphones - and even a couple of digital sources - in full 24-bit/96Hz linear PCM format - all onto inexpensive SD Card media. At the same time, you can pass a stereo audio feed back to your camera for a high-quality reference mix. What's more, the R-88 even supports SMPTE I/O, making video sync painless.Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
From boardrooms to live bands, the mixing capability Roland built into the R-88 lets you do more with less gear. A full set of hands-on controls, plus a intuitive touch panel display make setup easy. There's a DSP-based 3-band EQ on each channel and eight discrete XLR outputs on the R-88 for sound reinforcement and monitoring.Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
Next time you want to record audio straight into a DAW with your laptop-based studio, don't worry about lugging around your studio interface and a bunch of extension cables - just hook up your Roland R-88 field recorder and you're good to go. Thanks to the R-88's USB audio interface capabilities, the same device you use to capture audio in the field can easily act as your go-to studio recorder... even if your "studio" happen to be in the middle of a field. And when you tap into the R-88's awesome Mid-Side decoding, you can pull off some mighty advanced post-production tricks as well.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface Features
- An amazing tool for media production in the field or in the studio
- 10-channel field recorder capable of recording 10 tracks (8 channels + stereo mix) of 24-bit/96kHz or 4 tracks at 24-bit/192kHz linear PCM audio
- 8 x XLR inputs with individually switchable phantom power accommodate line and mic-level sources
- 2-channel AES/EBU digital I/O onboard
- 8-channel mixer features 3-band EQ on each channel and Mid-Side microphone decoding
- Acts as a 10-in/8-out audio interface when connected via USB 2.0
- Touch panel display provides easy navigation
- SMPTE timecode I/O and other supported timecode modes add built-in video sync capabilities
- Embeds BWF or iXML metadata in audio
- Runs on 4 supported power sources: AC, 4-pin XLR-type external batteries, Ni-MH battery, or 8 x AA batteries
Capture multi-track audio anywhere, with a Roland R-88!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.