Multi-Stereo Mic Recording System With this portable recorder, you can tailor your miking setup to suit your application. The R-26 has two types of stereo microphones -- cardioid XY and omnidirectional, which can be used simultaneously -- in addition to a pair of XLR/TRS combination inputs for external microphones, and an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic, which can be used at the same time as the internal mics. This miking flexibility allows you to capture sounds from different sources simultaneously, right on the R-26, and then choose from either the individual tracks or composite mixes.
What You Need to Record, Navigate, Edit The R-26's efficient DSP engine makes it easy to work with up to six channels of simultaneous recording (three stereo pairs), while a large LCD touchscreen display simplifies the process of navigating menus, customizing settings, editing waveforms, and more. Fine-tune your gain levels with surgical precision via the big input-level knobs.
USB Interfacing USB connectivity allows you to hook up the Roland R-26 to your desktop or laptop computer for use as an external storage device or compact audio interface. When it's time to do a full edit of your recorded sounds, transfer audio over to your computer via USB and then work within your choice of audio-editing software or DAW. If you don't have your own software, no worries -- the R-26 comes bundled with Windows-based Cakewalk Sonar LE.
Roland R-26 Portable Recorder Features
- Portable audio recorder
- 2 types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- 2 XLR/TRS combination inputs with 48V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to 6 channels (3 stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Up to 96 kHz/24-bit A/D conversion
- Record WAV files at up to 96 kHz/24-bit, or record directly to 128 kbps MP3 files
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Built-in USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- Loop-Back function that you can combine with mics for live video streaming (only with Audio Interface function)
- Bundled with Cakewalk Sonar LE software (Windows)
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.