The Roland M-200i V-Mixer digital mixing console packs a highlights reel of features from the full-sized V-Mix series boards into an impressively compact and affordable 32-channel format. A combination of an iPad-based GUI and real hands-on hardware control, the M-200i makes setting up effects and processors a breeze, without overshadowing its basic functionality with superfluous gimmickry. In fact, you don't even need to own an iPad access all of the M-200i's deepest functions, thanks to its extensive controls and onboard LCD. And since it comes equipped with a REAC expansion port, it's easy to add digital snake, integrated recording, and personal mixing systems to your Roland M-200i V-Mix console.Roland M-200i V-Mixer Digital Mixing Console at a Glance
- Fully loaded digital mixing console with all the onboard functionality you could ask for
- Add an iPad to to your rig and get instant touch control over your effects and processors
- Roland's flexible REAC connectivity lets you expand your rig to fit any live venue or studio
With 17 motorized faders, eight auxiliary buses, four matrixes, eight DCAs, 24 physical inputs, and 14 physical outputs, you can't help but be impressed by the basic overall capability of this awesome mixing console. Nonetheless, Roland designed the M-200i to be extremely easy to master, following a logical function layout and a top-level controls for all of its basic routing and mixing functions. A series of buttons down the left side lets you use the faders to set up each of the eight aux sends, allowing you to quickly dial in monitor mixes and media feeds. There's a brilliantly simple master control section as well (complete with a high-visibility LCD), which makes setting up effects and processors easy as well. And speaking of onboard effects and processors, wait till you get your hands on the M-200i's phenomenal DSP - prepare to kiss your outboard processors goodbye!Add an iPad to to your rig and get instant touch control over your effects and processors
Even before you connect your iPad to the Roland M-200i, you've already got more hands-on controls and top-level functions at your command than you'll find on two or three average mixing consoles combined. Unlike most mixer/iPad hybrid systems, which rely far too heavily on the iPad for overseeing delicate functions, the Roland M-200i strikes a perfect balance between the iPad's multi-touch navigation capabilities and its own tactile controls. With an iPad, you can store and recall scenes quickly, tweak the mix as you walk the venue, and even set up monitor mixes from onstage. You can also use your iPad to navigate to (for example) one of your channels' PEQ parametric equalizers, select one band's frequency parameter, and then control it with a physical encoder via the M-200i's Touch and Turn function.Roland's flexible REAC connectivity lets you expand your rig to fit any live venue or studio
Despite its not inconsiderable collection of bells and whistles, easily the most powerful and flexible thing about the Roland M-200i is its support of the Roland Ethernet Audio Communication protocol, or REAC for short. Using an everyday Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable, REAC lets you add remote inputs and digital snakes such as the S-1608 or Roland's M-48 personal monitoring systems, both of which are also available at AudioBuy.com.au Australia. And if you're running Cakewalk's SONAR Producer DAW, then you even have the ability to record live multichannel audio right from your M-200i V-Mixer, making it a wonderful studio board as well.Roland M-200i V-Mixer Digital Mixing Console Features
- Versatile 32-channel digital mixing console with Roland V-Mixer technology onboard
- 17 x motorized faders give you fantastic tactile control and visual feedback as you mix
- Extensive top-level controls make this board incredibly easy to navigate on the fly
- 24 x physical inputs and 14 x physical outputs provide extensive routing options
- Powerful integrated DSP for every channel (and master section) provides all of the effects and processing you need
- Advanced wired/wireless iPad integration lets you control every important aspect of the M-200i remotely and with the full benefits of a large multitouch display
- Integrated iPad dock lets you keep your iPad in the optimal position as you mix
- Touch and Turn function lets you select a parameter with your iPad and then use a physical knob on the M-200i to control it
- REAC port provides expandability options including multi-channel playback/recording, personal monitoring, and up to 40 x additional input and 40 x additional output I/O
Discover the power of Roland's V-Mix technology with the 32-channel M-200i digital mixing console!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.