Dig Deep into Sounds Let's look in detail at the unconventional sound structure around which the Roland Jupiter-80 is built. There are two distinct tone generators: SuperNATURAL Acoustic, and SuperNATURAL Synth. You can combine up to four tones (pianos, clavinets, polysynths, you name it) in a "Live Set." Layer or split one or two Live Sets, and add any Solo Tone and any Perc Tone you like (with independent volume, accessible via the dedicated front-panel sliders), and you've got a Registration. The Jupiter-80 can save 256 of these richly-detailed Registration setups, including a snapshot of all your settings. This all adds up to serious potential for building original, complex sounds. Where other synths may boast "1000+ tones" or some such number, Roland doesn't even try to quantify all the combinations possible on this beast. Suffice it to say that with the Roland Jupiter-80, you can banish fakey, pre-fabricated keyboard sounds for good.
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Roland has really outdone themselves when it comes to recreating traditional acoustic instruments. Choose a guitar patch and play two notes a step or half step apart nearly simultaneously, and you'll hear a realistic bend from one to the next. Play a wider interval, and you'll hear a strum or picked chord. Choose a sax sample and hear the tone change and "growl" as you press harder on the keys, as you'd get when blowing harder into a real saxophone. Or lean into the keys on a violin sound, and hear a natural vibrato take shape. These subtle nuances are all part of Roland's Behavior Modeling technology on all 117 SuperNATURAL Acoustic tones. Strings, brass, woodwinds, pianos, and more all come to life with this boundary-pushing technology.
SuperNATURAL Synth This board wouldn't be worthy of the "Jupiter" name without a powerful analog-modeling synthesis engine. Fortunately, the Jupiter-80's SuperNATURAL Synth tone generator lets you dig in deep to build tones from the ground up. You can stack three Partials in a Tone and up to ten Tones in a Registration to create a humongous 27-oscillator synth. Each oscillator can utilize vintage analog waveforms designed to recreate those found on the original Jupiter-8, or access one of 350 PCM samples of classic synths, pianos, strings, and more. And you can control all this power from the Jupiter-80's touch-sensitive, full-color LCD screen -- one feature you'd be hard-pressed to find on any vintage synth.
Roland JUPITER-80 Synthesizer Keyboard Features
- 76-note semi-weighted keyboard
- 256-voice polyphony
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic engine pushes boundaries of realistic organic acoustic sounds
- SuperNATURAL Synth engine recreates legendary vintage synth sounds
- Huge, fat, multi-layered performance presets are possible through Live Sets and Registrations
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in real-time
- Intuitive front-panel buttons and full-color touchscreen are designed for live performance
- USB Song Player/Recorder plays backing tracks or records ideas quickly
- Built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR's faders and soft synths X
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.