Rocktron's history of creating great guitar preamps continues with the introduction of the Widowmaker. This high gain monster offers intense distortion and powerful tone and features a new design from LA Custom.
With over-the-top metal gain, Rocktron's intended user for the Widowmaker is the modern metal guitarist, and those who rock on the very heavy side. The Widowmaker is an outstanding choice for a two channel analog preamp. This single rack space molten gain producing machine delivers the goods when it comes to high gain shred tone.
Controls include Level, Bass, MID, Treble and Gain in the HIGH GAIN channel, and Level, Bass, Mid and Treble for the CLEAN channel, while providing a wide range of tonal possibilities. At Rocktron, they know the importance of incredible high gain, especially for the metal and rock players. The Widowmaker delivers and has been designed to give you the goods in the gain department!
This preamp not only delivers on the gain front, but you will be thrilled with the great clean tones available when using the Widowmaker. Shimmering, glassy, crystal-like tone is possible in the clean mode.
The Front Panel of the Widowmaker Guitar Preamp is where you find the On and Off switch, and a Power LED indicates when the preamp is "on." A standard 1/4" mono jack provides an input to the Widowmaker from a guitar or other effect.
The Back Panel of the Widowmaker is where you find the footswitch jack that accepts a 1/4" mono cable and connects to a single-function latching footswitch for channel switching functions. A standard 1/4" Output jack provides the output of the Widowmaker, which can be fed to an amplifier or other effects.
Rocktron Widowmaker Rackmount Guitar Preamp Features
- Controls include Level, Bass, MID, Treble and Gain in the HIGH GAIN channel, and Level, Bass, Mid and Treble for the CLEAN channel
- In the HIGH GAIN Channel, the Level control determines the output level independent of the Clean Channel
- The Bass control is used to determine the amount of low frequency information present in the High Gain channel, and is adjustable to + -15dB
- The MID control in the High Gain channel is used to determine the amount of high frequency cut. Up to 30dB of mid-range cut may be applied
- The Treble control is used to determine the amount of high frequency information present in the High Gain channel, and is adjustable up to + -15dB
- The Widowmaker CLEAN Channel also offers Level, Bass, MID and Treble controls for clean tones
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.