Got hiss? Get HUSH! Rocktron provides a new twist on the world famous HUSH guitar noise reduction with the HUSH 2X. Essentially a "double HUSH", the 2X offers two completely separate channels of HUSH noise reduction in a single small unit designed to sit right on top of your guitar amp/head or in a rack drawer, freeing up space on your pedal board. The HUSH 2X is also TRUE BYPASS.
This unique design allows you to choose if you want to run HUSH after your pedal board and into the input of your head with one circuit, and into the effects loop with the other circuit offering new versatility in a single HUSH unit. You get total HUSH control both in front, and in the effects loop, of your amp! The HUSH 2X will also allow you to use one HUSH circuit before, and another after, a single pedal or with two different pedal chains on your pedal board/rack drawer. Selector switches allow you to turn each HUSH circuit on or off.
The same great HUSH signal cleanup is provided with up to 65dB of effective noise reduction for eliminating hiss, unwanted feedback and noise from pickups and stage lighting.
Guitar Player Magazine wrote that a "HUSH" pedal will work for all guitar-related noise problems: it's perfect" and "its potent noise-killing abilities will be fully appreciated."
For maximum noise reduction results, place the HUSH after your distortion and modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, etc.) but before any delay or reverb effects. If you are already comfortable rolling back your guitar's volume pot, simply turn your distortion and other effects in the chain before the HUSH to "ON", roll back your volume pot, adjust the HUSH Threshold control to remove any hiss you hear, and you are ready to go!
Rocktron HUSH 2X Features
- The same great HUSH signal cleanup is provided with up to 65dB of effective noise reduction for eliminating hiss, unwanted feedback and noise from pickups and stage lighting
- Two completely separate channels of HUSH noise reduction in a single small unit
- Total HUSH control both in front, and in the effects loop, of your amp
- Use one HUSH circuit before, and another after, a single pedal or with two different pedal chains on your pedal board/rack drawer
- Selector switches allow you to turn each HUSH circuit on or off
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.