The tube amp tone you want without cranking the volume
Rivera's RockCrusher power attenuator and load box could be your gateway to epic tube-amp tonal bliss. The tone of a tube amp is directly related to the power of the signal it receives, and how much amplification is added by the tubes themselves. In other words, if you're not cranking up your tube amp, you're not really hearing its full tone! Unfortunately, it's not always possible (or comfortable!) to turn up your tube amp to its tonal sweet spot, and that's where Rivera's RockCrusher comes in. Put the RockCrusher between your amp and speaker cabinet, and you'll be able to crank up the tone on your amp while keeping your volume down.
The RockCrusher's reactive load network is constantly maintaining the proper relationship of impedance and inductive/capacitive reactance. In guitar-speak, that means the RockCrusher lets you push your amp to its limits so that your tubes reach their tonal potential all while keeping your volume down. If you play a tube amp and want the ability to get killer tone out of it at reasonable volumes, the Rivera RockCrusher is a must-have.
Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator Features at a Glance
- 8-ohm and 16-ohm modes let you use the RockCrusher with almost any amp/speaker combination
- Lets you hear your tube amp's tone as you've never heard it before
- Bombproof construction lets you take it to even the wildest gigs
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs let you easily interface with your recording gear
- Tonally transparent so that you hear your amp, not the RockCrusher
Hear Mitch Gallagher put his RockCrusher to work
Hover over features below for a detailed description
Paul Rivera Sr. talks about the RockCrusher
Great Tube Tone for Every Occasion
Perfect for stages and studios of any size
Tube amps interact with the impedance load that a speaker cabinet puts on the amp's output — if you plug into your amp and just hook the amp's direct output to a recording device, you won't get the tone you expect. By hooking up the RockCrusher to your amp's speaker outputs, it interacts with all of the tubes in your amp — not just the preamp tubes you hear from your amp's direct output — to provide the true articulate and responsive tone you're looking for. What does this mean for you? You can harness every tiny bit of tone your tubes have been designed to put out, and you get the sound of your amp and pedals, all without worrying about volume. Onstage, the decreased stage volume allows for better monitoring situations and lets your front-of-house engineer mix your signal without fighting your stage levels. In the studio, this means you get to lay down no-compromise guitar tone without bleeding sound into other mics. You paid for every last tube in your amp, so use them!
Why you need the Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator for live performance
- Get the true tone of your amp for in-ear monitoring
- Leave your cabinet at home and still get great tone
- For home recording, record real tube tone without waking the baby
- No worries about mic choice or placement
- For professional recording, greater mic isolation during live sessions
- Expanded volume control opens up your miking possibilities
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.