Scratch Your MP3s The SL2 is everything you need to start DJing your digital music library like a pro, and it works with your old turntables or CDJs. Bring life to your MP3 collection with the included Serato Scratch Live software or use your favorite DJ suite. The software and your turntables work together to read the time-coded media and simulate DJing as if the tracks on your computer were playing from the turntables or CDJs. When you spin or scratch the media, the audio will automatically respond with crisp, realistic scratch simulation.
Portable DJ Interface The SL2 is a road-ready audio interface aimed at those DJs who want a compact solution to digital DJing, without sacrificing their favorite turntables. It's designed to quickly integrate with whatever turntables you're used to working with, allowing you to DJ your digital collection as if it were playing from turntable or CDJ. It's got built-in 24-bit, 48 kHz audio processing with 24-bit digital/analog converters so your performance will sound great, whether you're spinning on stage or at home. Just add your laptop and the SL2's interface box to your regular gigging setup. The SL2 is small -- just a little thicker than the standard CD case -- so it should fit easily in your gig bag. The unit is powered via USB, so you can even forget the power supply.
Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 DJ Audio Interface Features - Two-channel audio interface for DJing with scratch simulation via time-coded vinyls and CDs
- Spin your MP3 collection using your favorite turntables or CDJs
- Software switchable through connections for spinning regular vinyls or CDs
- Studio-grade audio interface with phono preamps and 24-bit, 48 kHz audio processing
- 24-bit digital/analog converters
- Low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers for studio production with third-party software
- Device shielded from USB port and external power to eliminate interference
- Compact and portable, weighs only 5 pounds
- Robust, die-cast metal case
- Powered via USB or with the included power supply
- Two RCA inputs with CD/Phono switch
- Two line level RCA outputs
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live 2.5 software for plug-and-play operation
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.