Just like the MP2015 before it, the 2-channel Rane MP2014 rotary mixer features a 100% no-compromises design built with the best components in the industry to deliver the highest sound quality for a new era of DJing - the only differences are that the more-affordable MP2014 has only two main channels, no submix, and a new compact chassis. With its top-shelf RIAA phono preamps and AKM Premium Audio Device digital converters, the MP2014 delivers the same jaw-dropping dynamic range and sonic clarity as the MP2015. AudioBuy is confident that even the most discriminating DJs will love the MP2014's musical-sounding onboard filters, flexible routing options, and dual class-compliant USB ports.
Rane MP2014 Rotary Mixer
- The best mixer Rane has ever made - only smaller
- Premium filters deliver all the sound-shaping power you need
- Flexible I/O and routing options for any professional DJ system
The best mixer Rane has ever made - only smaller
Whether you're a vinyl purist or a digital DJ who demands uncompromising 24-bit digital audio, the portable Rane MP2014 delivers. On the analog side, Rane took painstaking measures to make the MP2014 as transparent as possible, offering 113dB of dynamic range (A-weighted) with a dramatically low THD+N spec at just 0.001%. Equally impressive are the onboard AKM delta-sigma modulator digital converters - the same type found in top-end studio gear. With these specs, you can be sure the Rane MP2014 mixer won't be the bottleneck in your setup.
Premium filters deliver all the sound-shaping power you need
Although the Rane MP2014 meets the sound quality standards it needs to hang with larger studio consoles, it's still a DJ mixer at heart, and that means top-notch filtering and tone shaping are a must. Rane loaded the MP2014 with outstanding sweep filters and 3-band EQs on each channel, with a master 3-band isolator EQ on the output to further shape your sound. You can toggle each channel's 24dB/octave sweep filter between highpass, lowpass, and highpass/lowpass mode for a variety of filtering options, and drive them all with single resonance control. Each channel also includes a 3-band EQ with 12dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filter bands that go all the way down to full kill. A master output isolator EQ gives you a final chance to shape your sound, with 24dB/octave bands and dedicated crossover knobs.
Flexible I/O and routing options for any professional DJ system
Whether you're running an old-school vinyl setup with a quartet of CDJs or a modern computer-based DJ rig, the Rane MP2014 will make your gear shine. Each of its two main inputs includes phono and line-level RCA inputs, complete with a relay-isolated RIAA preamp that includes dual highpass filters to cut out infrasonic rumble. The MP2014 also includes S/PDIF inputs to accommodate CDJs and other digital sources, cutting out unnecessary analog circuity to preserve the highest sound quality. Finally, the MP2014 gives you a stereo effects loop plus a microphone input with onboard ducking so you can talk over the music without adjusting levels. Dual USB Type-B connections let you stream audio from your computer and make changeovers smooth.
Rane MP2014 Rotary Mixer Features
- 2-channel rotary mixer for DJs who demand uncompromising audio quality
- Certified by Native Instruments for use with Traktor Scratch
- Main stereo input channels include relay-isolated RIAA phono preamps, line inputs, and S/PDIF connections
- Sweep filters on each channel include highpass, lowpass, and bidirectional highpass/lowpass modes
- 3-band channel EQs with total kills and software-adjustable crossover points
- 3-band output isolator EQ includes crossover adjustment knobs and 24dB/octave slopes
- Additional I/O includes a microphone input with ducking, a stereo effects loop, analog aux input, and USB
- Dual class-compliant USB ports allow for smooth transitions between digital DJs
DJs who demand the best features and quality trust the Rane MP2014 rotary mixer!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.