The Randall RD100H 100W amp head is the flagship model in the company's high-gain, metal-geared Diavlo series, and it has the tube overdrive and menacing tone that shredders crave.
It features three footswitchable channels (Clean, Overdrive 1 and Overdrive 2), with shared master volume and four-band EQ controls, and independent volume and gain knobs on each channel. The included four-button footswitch also features a "Turbo Boost" for when you need to cut through the mix.
The crushing high-gain tube overdrive is handled by a combination of 12AX7 preamp tubes and 6L6 power tubes. Also housed in the ruggedly constructed metal monster are a speaker-emulated XLR output for direct recording or PA mixing, and a Class-A discrete FX loop.
Randall RD100H Diavlo Tube Guitar Amp Head Features
- Power: 100W tube
- Three channels & turbo boost
- Four-function footswitch
- FX loop
- Speaker-emulated XLR output
- Impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω
- Dimensions: 27" x 9.4" x 10"
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).