Guitarists — how would you like to switch between four amps without unplugging a single cable or pedal? The Radial Headlight guitar amp selector toggles and stacks amps to provide all the experimentation you can handle. Radial's Class-A input buffer preserves the natural tone of your guitar, while a Drag control lets you re-create the response of plugging directly into an amp. Toggling occurs via a single switch to avoid overcomplication. A separate switch either mutes all signals between studio takes or serves as an ABY to stack two amps onstage. Even better, the Radial Headlight powers up with a standard 9V power supply for easy integration onto a pedalboard.Saves time & hassle in the studio
Guitarists love to experiment with amps in the studio. Parking the Radial Headlight in your control room and leaving four amps connected saves tons of setup time — time that could otherwise kill the moment or eat up a budget. A single dedicated tuner output keeps sessions running smoothly.A/B/Y switching for the stage
The Radial Headlight's All On switch runs two amps at once. So now it's easier than ever to stack tones for that big chorus, then dial back the chutzpah for the verse.Overbuilt to prevent tone suck
Like everything Radial makes, the Headlight amp selector is solidly built and engineered to preserve the natural tone of your instrument. Radial's Class-A input buffer optimizes your signal by reducing unwanted distortion and artifacts, while a series of transformer-isolated outputs prevents hum and buzz caused by ground loops. You've invested time in getting your sound just right. Now keep it sounding its best. Order the Radial Headlight guitar amp selector through AudioBuy today.Radial Engineering Headlight Guitar Amp Selector Features:
- Part of the Radial Tonebone line of pedals
- Toggle between four amps on the fly!
- No cable unplugging required
- Experiment with amp tones in the studio
- Stack 2 amps onstage for big choruses
- Class-A input buffer reduces unwanted distortion and artifacts
- Drag control mimics plugging directly into an amp
- Dedicated tuner output keeps sessions running smoothly
- Transformer-isolated outputs reduce hum and buzz between amps
- Ground lift and polarity switches for each amp preserves signal integrity
- Mute switch kills all signals between takes
- Powered by a standard 9V power supply for pedalboard integration
|1 x 1/4" (instrument)|
|4 x 1/4" (amp outs), 1 x 1/4" (tuner)|
|9V DC power supply (sold separately)|
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.