Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
"Big Mixer" TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With four (TouchMix-8) or ten (TouchMix-16) auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixers' onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer Features
- 20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.