Provide up to 2450 watts of clean, professional-grade power with the QSC RMX 2450a. Thanks to its 8/4/2 ohm modes, array of input/output options, and bevy of useful controls, the 2450a is a perfect fit for small or medium-sized sound setups.
Ready To Perform in Any Venue
The 2450a has two power channels which provide 750 watts at 4 ohms, 500 watts at 8 ohms, and 1200W at 2 ohms. For the maximum output, you can bridge to mono for a bone-rattling 2450 watts at 4 ohms.
Ins and Outs For All Occasions
Whether you're connecting from your mixer using 1/4" TRS, XLR, or barrier strip connections, the RMX 2450a has you covered. And its binding post or secure Neutrik Speakon output connectors ensure that even under rough treatment, the 2450a never loses a connection.
Plenty of Power Without the Noise
The 2450a sports a number of tools to minimize distortion and protect speakers. This includes channel-independent clip limiters and high-current toroidal transformers. Additionally, its 30/50Hz low-frequency filters block out inaudible but potentially equipment-damaging frequencies. Finally, each channel has LED signal and clip indicators.
With durable housing designed to keep temperatures low, be lightweight, and form a small rack footprint, the RMX 2450a is ready for any live venue setting. Give your sound system the professional treatment it deserves; the RMX 2450a is a high-performing, budget-friendly power amp.
QSC RMX 2450a Power Amplifier Features
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.