Provide up to 2450 watts of clean, professional-grade power with the QSC RMX 2450a. Thanks to its 8/4/2 ohm modes, array of input/output options, and bevy of useful controls, the 2450a is a perfect fit for small or medium-sized sound setups.
Ready To Perform in Any Venue
The 2450a has two power channels which provide 750 watts at 4 ohms, 500 watts at 8 ohms, and 1200W at 2 ohms. For the maximum output, you can bridge to mono for a bone-rattling 2450 watts at 4 ohms.
Ins and Outs For All Occasions
Whether you're connecting from your mixer using 1/4" TRS, XLR, or barrier strip connections, the RMX 2450a has you covered. And its binding post or secure Neutrik Speakon output connectors ensure that even under rough treatment, the 2450a never loses a connection.
Plenty of Power Without the Noise
The 2450a sports a number of tools to minimize distortion and protect speakers. This includes channel-independent clip limiters and high-current toroidal transformers. Additionally, its 30/50Hz low-frequency filters block out inaudible but potentially equipment-damaging frequencies. Finally, each channel has LED signal and clip indicators.
With durable housing designed to keep temperatures low, be lightweight, and form a small rack footprint, the RMX 2450a is ready for any live venue setting. Give your sound system the professional treatment it deserves; the RMX 2450a is a high-performing, budget-friendly power amp.
QSC RMX 2450a Power Amplifier Features
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).