The Purple Audio LILPEQr is Purple Audio's take on the classic program (aka final mix) equalizer. It offers high and low frequency shelving bands, each with three carefully selected corner frequencies to choose from, and a switchable fader knob for overall level control.
The LILPEQr emulates the colorful 3D richness and useful responses of our favorite vintage tube (aka valve) program EQs (namely, the Lang PEQ-1 and the Klangfilm RZ062), but in a compact, solid-state format. The LILPEQr will add air, weight, and glue to an already balanced mix. Additionally you can also use the LILPEQr to immediately and intuitively alter the overall tone of an individual source.
When the EQ is first switched in (center switch position - "IN" - LED off) your signal is injected passively into the tone network, directly following the input transformer. As with many classic program equalizers, this configuration allows for the ultimate in wide, lush, mix-buss response with extra "glue" and all that richness.
Flip the switch one more click (upper switch position - "IN+Level" - LED red) to activate the buffered "Level" control. Placed in between the input transformer and EQ network, these discrete, class A buffers change the response ever so slightly, making the signal seem a bit tighter and more focused. This mode is more useful on individual sources within a mix.
Relay true bypass (lower switch position - "BYP" - LED green) allows for easy before and after EQ comparisons, and a simple overall circuit path allows for wide bandwidth so that everything passes through... sounding better! In program mode ("IN"), with both EQ knobs centered, frequency response is +/- 0.5dBu from 20Hz to 20kHz, and extends below 10Hz and well beyond 120kHz before any drooping occurs.
Purple Audio LILPEQr 2 Band EQ Features
- Big sound, small package
- Major vibe, minimal interface
- High Frequency shelf boost/cut 12dB at 5kHz, 10kHz, or 28.5kHz ("AIR")
- Low Frequency shelf boost/cut 20db at 50Hz, 80Hz, or 160Hz
- Switchable, buffered level control for overall volume adjustment
- Relay True Bypass
- Tricolor LED level meters
- Transformer balanced in and out, with bridging 20kΩ input
- 100% Class A, discrete signal path
- Current consumption: 60mA
- Over Current Resettable Fused (prevents any module problem from affecting your rack)
- ROHS - Lead Free
- Pin 1: Chassis Ground
- Pin 2: Output A +
- Pin 3: Output B + (mult from pin 2)
- Pin 4: Output A -
- Pin 5: Audio Ground
- Pin 6: Output B- (mult from pin 4)
- Pin 7: Input -
- Pin 8: Input -
- Pin 9: Input +
- Pin 10: Input +
- Pin 11: NC
- Pin 12: +15 or 16VDC 60ma
- Pin 13: Audio Ground
- Pin 14: -15 or 16VDC 60ma
- Pin 15: NC (+48VDC)
Designed by Eisen Audio for Purple Audio.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.