Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues-inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over 30 years and allowed him to share company with a virtual "who's who" of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today's quality and dependability. Appointments include a black maple top with flame maple veneer and creme binding along the body's top edge and a 24.5" scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS-designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag) Features
- Beveled maple top & quilt maple veneer with mahogany back
- 24 1/2" scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck with bound bird inlaid rosewood fretboard
- PRS-designed stoptail
- PRS-designed 245 pickups
- 2 volume controls, master tone control, 3 way toggle switch on upper bout
- Gig bag included
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.