The Prism Sound Atlas is a USB multi-channel interface aimed at multi-tracking applications featuring a similar feature set to Titan (including the MDIO expansion slot for optional Pro Tools HDX, AES and potentially other digital cards), Atlas will be perfect in the project and multi-track studio for recording as well as for mixing, stereo and stem mastering. The Lyra, Titan and Atlas models feature a 20dB pad on each mic channel to accommodate high sound pressure level (SPL) applications such as drums or close miked guitars or brass.
Our low noise, low distortion, extremely neutral mic pre design has gained a cult popularity amongst existing Prism Sound users and we are pleased to be able to offer a single box 8 channel solution for producers, artists and engineers demanding high-quality front-end with the added benefits of Prism Sound A/D and D/A conversion.
Prism Sound Atlas mic preamps
- Digitally controlled gain, fully balanced analogue signal path
- 55dB of gain in 1dB steps
- Incredibly transparent:
- 0.00016% THD (+10dB gain: -116db @ -0.1dBFS)
- 0.00040% THD+N (+10dB gain: -108dB @ -0.1dBFS)
- ±0.05 gain accuracy
- Switchable phantom power, 20dB pad, Overkiller soft limiter, phase, high-pass and RIAA filter on all mic inputs
- Mid and Side encoder on all mic input pairs
- Line input functionality
Prism Sound Atlas in brief
- 8x analogue I/O (switchable mic/line/instrument modes)
- 8x high-grade mic pres
- 2x high impedance, instrument inputs
- MDIO slot for optional digital interfaces (initially Pro Tools HDX and AES)
- Optical I/O (with ADAT, ADAT S/MUX or TOSLINK functionality)
- Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF or AES)
- MIDI I/O
- Wordclock I/O
- 2x Headphone outputs (sharing a single stereo bus)
- Ethernet port (for future potential AVB and networking integration)
- USB 2.0 host
- 192kHz, 24bit
- Latest award-winning Prism Sound CleverClox clocking technology
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.