The Prism Sound Dream ADA-8XR converter provides eight channels of high-quality 24-bit, 192kHz A/D AND D/A conversion, allied with a wealth of sophisticated features for the most exacting applications in sound recording, mastering and broadcast. The Prism Sound ADA-8XR is ideal for location recording, stereo and surround mixing, mastering and monitoring, or as a flexible companion for your DAW or MDM. The ADA-8XR takes the philosophy of the widely-acclaimed Prism Sound converter range a stage further: For the first time, the same goals of ultimate sound quality and versatility have been realised in a multi-channel, 192kHz-capable format.
Prism ADA-8XR FW-DSD Features
- AES3 - 2-speed or 2-wire, also handles S/PDIF
- FireWire - for direct connection to DAW software on PC or Mac
- Pro Tools|HD - direct connection of up to 32 inputs and outputs per card
- Pro Tools|24 MIX - direct connection in place of 888|IO
- DSD - for SACD production, with SDIF2/3 and optional MAC-DSD (Cat5) interface; also allows sample-rate-conversion between any PCM rates
- Built-in Prism Sound 'SNS' noise-shapers for ultimate 16-bit & 20-bit reductions
- Built-in Prism Sound 'MR-X' word-mapping for lossless recording up to 24-bit, 96kHz on standard DA-88 or ADAT MDMs, or other 16 or 20-bit media
- Built-in Prism Sound 'DRE' function gives 24-bit performance on 16-bit media WITHOUT sacrificing tracks
- Stereo monitor, with headphones and analogue AND digital line outputs, can monitor any input or output pair, or a panned stereo mix of all eight channels
- Electronically balanced, transformerless, galvanically isolated XLR analogue inputs and outputs ensure freedom from noise pick-up and crosstalk, with software-controlled balance and line-up
- Ultimate Prism Sound clock-stability and jitter-rejection for crystal-clear imaging, with independent multiple PLLs for A/D and D/A paths
- Prism Sound 'Over-killer' selectable on analogue inputs: the best-sounding gentle limiting for louder masters - with no 'overs'
- Intuitive user interface, provides fast access to all I/O and processing functions; with continuous display of all settings
- Versatile eight-channel LED bargraph / status monitor can access all points in A/D or D/A signal paths
- Expandable DSP 'processing' module in each path
- All signal processing functions can be also be carried out in 'D-D' mode, including conversion between different interface formats
- Modular construction allows upgrading of all input and output cards (INCLUDING A/D, D/A, and DSP boards); no need to worry about future converter advances or new interface standards
- Internet-upgradeable software - loads from your PC or Mac into 'flash' memory inside the ADA-8XR.
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).