It provides 32 inputs with recallable XMAX Class A preamps, 16 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing.
Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RM32AI's Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
PreSonus StudioLive RM32 AI Rack-Mounted Digital Mixer Features
- Fully recallable mixer
- 32 locking XLR inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 16 XLR line outputs on the front, mirrored on rear-panel DB25 jack
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono) with analog trim pots
- 32 LED meter grid
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses: 16 aux mix buses, 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono), 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay), Stereo solo bus
- Fat Channel signal processing on all input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more
- 52 x 34 direct digital FireWire recording interface
- UC-Surface battle-ready, live mixing and control software -- designed specifically for live sound mixing with multiplatform support for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Windows 8 multi-touch-compatible for large touchscreen mixing
- Contextual-based navigation for quick, intuitive access to all mixing functions
- Compatible with free QMix-AI personal monitoring control app for iPhone/iPod touch
- Complete solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- 2 FireWire S800 ports, 1 Ethernet control port, and S/PDIF digital output
- Option card slot for future expansion, Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB cards
- Up to 96 kHz operation
- Front-panel Mute All button temporarily mutes all inputs and outputsStereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- +48V Meters button to display phantom power assignment on the meter grid
- 1x1 MIDI interface
- 4U rackmount
- Extensive library of tutorials and downloads
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.