Not only does the 32.4.2AI provide extensive signal processing on all 32 channels and 4 buses, it boasts a built-in 48x34 FireWire S800 recording interface for use with your DAW; high-quality mic preamps with phantom power; convenient Wi-Fi networking; a comprehensive software bundle featuring recording, mixer control, and wireless control software; and much more. High-speed processing and tons of RAM allow you to get the most out of your mixing sessions, and a streamlined, intuitive-to-use interface just invites you to get your hands on those controls and get to work. Add a laptop and your instruments, and you're all set.
AI: Active Integration Means More RAM and Processing Power With the StudioLive 32.4.2AI, PreSonus improves upon its already advanced line of StudioLive mixers, offering the impressive Active Integration dual-core computing engine that packs over 64 times the processing power and 10,000 times the RAM of the original StudioLive 24.4.2 mixer.
32 Mic Preamps At the heart of this sleek AI model are 32 XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers with individual phantom power, ready to serve studio-quality audio for any microphone you have on hand. These mic pres, with their high headroom and low-noise properties, were designed to deliver a clean, clear sound no matter where you record, either live or in the studio.
Loads of Onboard DSP PreSonus' extensive Fat Channel signal processing is available on every channel and bus, so you get 4-band, fully parametric EQ plus dynamics control and much more for each of your mixer tracks. According to PreSonus, there's enough DSP onboard to load two complete sets of Fat Channel EQ and dynamics processing chains on each channel and A/B them for comparison. The StudioLive 32.4.2AI's blue-hued Fat Channel section is quick to navigate and easy to understand, with its multifunctional LED displays, well-labeled knobs, and separate pan display.
Direct Interfacing The StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer's built-in 48x34 FireWire S800 interface provides you with powerful recording tools, easy remote control of the unit, and tight integration with DAW software on your computer. When it comes to recording great tracks, your work is never really done, is it? Fortunately, with the StudioLive 32.4.2AI's FireWire interface and included software bundle, you can always revisit your work and record additional tracks, add more instruments, and edit to your heart's content.
All Your Software Bases, Covered Your StudioLive 32.4.2AI comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology and easy-to-use wizards, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software. Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room.
Go Wireless -- Control the Mixer from Anywhere in the Venue Thanks to its USB port and Wi-Fi LAN adapter, the compact mixer provides wireless control with or without a computer. You can connect this StudioLive mixer to your iPad or other iOS device for instant remote control of the mixer. Up to ten performers can tap into that remote control as well, and access the StudioLive 32.4.2AI's QMix function to adjust their own monitor mixes onstage.
PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Recording Features - 32-Channel digital mixer with DSP and built-in FireWire recording interface
- 32 Mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 33 Class-A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (32 channels + talkback) with individual phantom power (talkback phantom power always on)
- 4 Subgroups and 14 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- Tons of DSP power in a compact digital mixer
- 4 Stereo 32-bit digital effects processors -- 2 reverbs, 2 delay effects -- for fattening your sound
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold
- Alt EQ/Dyn button lets you A/B 2 sets of EQ and dynamics settings -- it's like having 2 Fat Channel processing sections at once
- Sixteen 31-band graphic EQs (assigned to main and aux outputs)
- Built-in 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 recording interface (44.1 kHz/24-bit and 48 kHz/24-bit), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows) DAWs, for live recording
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- 6 Mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- 6 User-assignable Quick Scene Recall buttons for instant access to mixer Scenes
- Software bundle includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software
- Smaart Measurement Technology allows you to tune your system to your room
- Optional Thunderbolt-plus-AVB-Ethernet or Thunderbolt-plus-dual-FireWire S800 I/O cards
The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI gives you massive DSP power, analog console-like features, and tight integration with your DAW or iPad -- all in a console that's built to go out on the road!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.