The PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center. It offers 22 x 26 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 2 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options, including ADAT Optical I/O that lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp. Tight integration with included Studio One DAW and the companion Studio One Remote app for iPad provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment.
Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer's processor and on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP, seamlessly switching between playback and recording. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from included UC Surface control software for third-party DAW users.
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile 22x26 USB Interface Features
- Ultra low latency, 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center
- Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced line level inputs
- Zero-latency StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One on your computer
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback
- Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface
- Preamp control from front panel, Studio One 3 Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI
- ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp
- 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Balanced stereo main outputs
- Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes
- Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac and Windows
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.