With its superb-sounding playback and streamlined, easy-to-use interface, Notion set the standard for powerful, affordable music notation software. Now PreSonus Notion 5 ups the ante with a host of improvements that let you capture your musical ideas faster and easier than ever. Among the many notation and publishing upgrades are a new video window and film score staff, new effects from PreSonus Studio One, an enhanced chord library, a custom rules editor, and much more. Hear your music come to life with symphonic samples from the London Symphony Orchestra, as well as drums, keys, guitar, bass and more, recorded by top musicians at world-class studios. Bring your musical ideas to fruition with PreSonus Notion 5!
PreSonus Notion 5 Music Notation Software
- What's new in Notion 5
- Powerful, yet easy to use
- Incredible onboard instruments
- ReWire integration makes Notion 5 perfect for studio use
What's new in Notion 5
PreSonus Notion 5 includes exciting upgrades across-the-board, making it even faster and easier to use than previous versions. Notation has been juiced with an enharmonic spelling tool, cross-staff notation, layout and printing improvements, and cool shortcut sets. There's also an enhanced chord library with more library chords, user-created chords, and recent-chord recall. Add to that a new video window, new effects from PreSonus Studio One, and a custom rules editor, and the already value-packed Notion becomes a total no-brainer.
- Video window (64-bit Windows and Mac) and new Film Score staff and tools
- The ability to bounce all stems
- Eight buses (twice that of Notion 4)
- Audio upsampling for export
- Support for new VST libraries
- Includes three PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins from Studio One: Limiter, Compressor, EQ
- New Custom Rules Editor lets you create custom rules for VST sound libraries
- New enharmonic spelling tool, cross-staff notation, layout and printing improvements, and new shortcut sets
- An enhanced chord library provides more library chords, user created chords, and Recent Chord Recall
- The user interface has been redesigned to be more consistent with PreSonus' award-winning Studio One DAW
- Mac Retina display and Windows 8 touchscreen optimization
Powerful, yet easy to use
Notion 5's user interface is incredibly easy to use. (AudioBuy.com.au Australia knows how important this is to your creative process.) Its sleek screen design and intuitive workflow let you focus on your music. That approach extends to the amazing SequencerStaff feature; when you input your music with a MIDI device, Notion 5 retains all the MIDI data, including modulations, bends and dynamics like a sequencer. But, it shows the display on a traditional notation staff. You can keep the SequencerStaff view or convert to notation instantly.
Incredible onboard instruments
Notion 5 comes with absolutely astounding sounds! It includes symphonic samples by the London Symphony Orchestra (recorded at Abbey Road Studios, no less) and incredible guitar samples by Neil Zaza, as well as killer bass and drum samples by Victor Wooten, and his brother, Roy "Futureman" Wooten, respectively. You also get a glorious Steinway piano and other popular instruments - all with a wide array of dynamics, articulations, and performance techniques, expertly recorded by top engineers using the finest gear.
ReWire integration makes Notion 5 perfect for studio use
Notion 5 is the only notation product with full ReWire integration that supports both host and slave options. Built to be compatible with digital audio workstations, Notion 5 works effortlessly with third-party VSTi libraries and VST effects, has full MIDI functionality, and can save as or import audio files.
PreSonus Notion 5 Music Notation Software Features
- Native 64-bit Support (MAC and PC)
- Interactive Entry Tools (Keyboard, Fretboard, Drum Pad, Chord Library)
- Compatibility with Notion and Progression iPad Apps
- ReWire (64-bit) Host and Slave
- Sequencer Overlay
- MIDI Overdub
- Built-in Guitar Amp
- Built-in Audio Mixer
- Improved MIDI Input
- Save as PDF (MAC and PC)
- Built-In Integration with popular instrument libraries
- Save Directly to SoundCloud
- Import MusicXML, MIDI, and Guitar Pro files (3-5)
- User-Interface Updates and Enhancements
Bring your musical ideas to fruition with Notion 5!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.